Rains!

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks to the advice I got from DR1 and the many ex-pats I have met I rent for now. Until I can retire and live full time in the area. So hopefully others will learn also. I am not stuck with a worthless house. I was looking at land or a house further away and up the mountain. I think the price of higher ground just went up. Live and learn.
Ask Bob for land he is the mountain man of this group...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sosewer in all her glory.
Sent to me yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG-20240417-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240417-WA0003.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 129

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
It is quite wet at the moment but not an abnormal, it's all part of a bigger cycle, remember that about 4,000 years ago it was late April, early May that Noah gathered his family and flock to board the ark. It's certainly very unfortunate that many are suffering hardship and loss from the swollen rivers all the while the country itself is in dire need of all this humidity.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
It is quite wet at the moment but not an abnormal, it's all part of a bigger cycle, remember that about 4,000 years ago it was late April, early May that Noah gathered his family and flock to board the ark. It's certainly very unfortunate that many are suffering hardship and loss from the swollen rivers all the while the country itself is in dire need of all this humidity.
I heard that was a scam.

Rumor was Noah was harking a boat load of defective rain coats.
When the rains started he gathered his family and flock to board the ark and leave before the folks realized the rain coats were defective.

Aug 21, 2007
You must be getting some sun today. Most of the country is getting some sun today. My avocado trees love all this rain, but my tomato plants don't.
Funny Bob, when you wrote this we had totally gray skies and intermittent rains. I left to go down to the ATM in Cabarete and there, nothing but sun. Fortunately, when I got back to Jamao, there was sun here too.