Ramon Antonio Guzmán Peralta named to head Digesett

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Ramon-Antonio-Guzman-Peralta-Listin-Diario-e1600868545174.jpeg

Ramón Antonio Guzmán Peralta, the military official who was irregularly accused of the electronic glitch in the failed municipal elections of 16 February, has been promoted to direct the Ground Transit Agency (Digesett) by Decree 490-20. Recently he was promoted to brigadier general.

Brigadier General Ramón Antonio Guzmán Peralta was referred to by his accusers in the Dominican government as “colonel Abinader” because he had not too long before the incident been designated as security officer to then presidential candidate Luis Abinader.

Former Attorney General Jean Alain Rodríguez prepared accusations that incriminated the military and a Claro technician. The charge went so far as to also incriminate presidential candidate Abinader, who was leading the polls.

The case was later dismissed in a public appearance where a document was read by...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
He he, I remember all the «opinions«/experts commenting here on DR1 regarding the election conspiracy/fraud.

Frankly as a former IT guy, I spotted this as mismanagement/glitch from the beginning, I have been in similar situations investigating why important stuff fail.

It's fun to read old threads in retrospect, many wild theories and experts out there

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
650 million dollar loan from IMF for Covid paid for the PLD's failed attempt to retain power.