Real Estate Agent

RayO

Mar 25, 2012
We are currently renting a house in Rio San Juan. Can anyone recommend an agent around this area?

Skin Fir

Feb 19, 2013
I shall recommend you to please tag some photos of house that you want to renting it out.There are too many people who want and looking for renting it out.Please also make the details about this.

olivia1

Mar 22, 2013
the best way to look out agent to your renting house is talk near by for about good realtors of that place or the ever green option is google....

marrkked

May 30, 2013
The very best option is to Google .I will share with my friend.I think he will be more clear about this and soon will update you.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
WOW, every rock creature and their cousin has turned up for The RSJ Realtor's Ball!
Stick with Castellamonte's advice, he lives in the area, and can steer you away from the bottom feeders.

jbsantovida

Jun 1, 2013
No kidding. It's like when you tell someone you have an apartment here they always want to know who takes care of it when you are gone. Even the people in the room at the airport when they were checking my maleta for drugs! I couldn't keep from smiling. Except for the guy with the patch on his arm...