Real Estate Developers - I need projects!

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Hi Rob, can we include our own development, too?
Don't worry, will switch an add as soon as sales contracts are ready!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Send me an email about your project before you post anything. I may have a better ad option for you. Thanks.

kakatoe

Feb 26, 2006
Torre Veiramar I & II

Robert said:
Vieramar I is a nice looking building and almost sold out.

Yes, that's why they are starting with Veiramar II.
It's Veiramar, not Vieramar.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Los Altos

<HR style="COLOR: #173f96" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Los Altos

(Casa de Campo, La Romana)

a 116 unit super-luxury complex consisting of 1,2 and 3 bedroom Caribbean-style residences and Lofts located within Casa de Campo with direct views of the internationally renowned Dye Fore golf course and adjacent to Los Altos de Chavon Village.​

Features and amenities:
. Infinity-edge, pool and whirlpool alcove
. State-of-the-art fitness center
. Steam room and sauna
. Massage room
. pool-side BBQ grill
. 24-hour manned security
. Concierge service
. Eletronic garage access
. Shuttle and airport limousine service
. Home delivery service from Alos de Chavon restaurants
. Owner discount at Casa de Campo recreational facilities
. On-demand waiters, butlers, chefs and housekeeping
. Los Altos Owners Club membership​

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
La Romana.- With an investment of over US$75 million, the firm BAP Development yesterday announced the beginning of a second phase of the real estate project Los Altos, in Casa de Campo, entailing 134 tourism options of villas and apartments.
Bermelio said that the complex?s initial stage is completely sold-out already.
The main goal of the project?s new phase is to attract young investors fond of golf, water skiing and other water sports, to the Dominican Republic.
Among personalities attending the presentation were singer Luis Fonsi and his wife; renowned ?Primer Impacto? show host Ada Mary Lopez; Barbara Bermudo and her fianc? Mario Andres Moreno, who purchased various units in the project.
The project envisions 116 loft apartments in Los Altos and 18 luxury private villas situated around the Dye Fore golf course in Casa de Campo, with a panoramic impressive view of the Altos de Chavon zone.
Prices of the apartments and villas range between US$800 thousand and US$1 million. For every two buildings, a pool is contemplated, with separate vehicle and golf carts parking lots.
Construction and architectural work will be in charge of the engineer Guillermo Strofer and architect Francisco Feaugas, both with vast experience in their respective fields.
Feaugas has joined some of the most renowned Latin American architects, including Venezuelan Carlos Raul Villanueva Strofer acknowledged as the best in the field, who is known for building 33% of the Casa de Campo Marina, considered among the Caribbean's best.

[BAP Development] projects to construct other similar complexes in the northern zone of the country and in Bayahibe (southeast).

<HR style="COLOR: #173f96" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

(Casa de Campo, La Romana)

a 116 unit super-luxury complex consisting of 1,2 and 3 bedroom Caribbean-style residences and Lofts located within Casa de Campo with direct views of the internationally renowned Dye Fore golf course and adjacent to Los Altos de Chavon Village.​

Features and amenities:
. Infinity-edge, pool and whirlpool alcove
. State-of-the-art fitness center
. Steam room and sauna
. Massage room
. pool-side BBQ grill
. 24-hour manned security
. Concierge service
. Eletronic garage access
. Shuttle and airport limousine service
. Home delivery service from Alos de Chavon restaurants
. Owner discount at Casa de Campo recreational facilities
. On-demand waiters, butlers, chefs and housekeeping

. Los Altos Owners Club membership​

desmil

Oct 11, 2007
Well, I was offered some land there last summer. It a place designed for people who want a vacation home in a residencial area.They have a golf course, a main pool area with bar, picnic area, lakes, rivers, etc. They're selling properties from 600 Square meters on. The one I was offered was like $14,000 at the time.

This project is only 10 minutes from the center of Santo Domingo en La Zona De Higuero. An airport is being built there( i think construction its finish already). I'll try to email you a a scan of a flyer I have lying around somewhere (when I find it). But if anything, my uncle in DR can help you if you need any info pronto, he owns his own lot there. His name is Eduardo and his number is 809 -540- 0922or 809 -751-9112(cell). Dont be shy called him, and if you do, tell him his nephew Eric told you to.

Hello

Is this development still open? I know that the post was back in 2005, but someone mentioned it to me recently, so I was trying to find out the current status of the project.

If still open, do you know the current prices, and how does your uncle like it?