Recommendation for having lunch Sosua - Cabarete - RSJ - Cabrera

W

william webster

RSJ
try Cafe de Paris on the lagoon
straight into town to the end and go left

Cabrera
not much selection
Dos Amigos (?) - something Amigos might be the best..
Felix in the main road is good

Some like the fancier place next door....forget the name

For pretty.. go to la Entrada....beach shacks galore at 'la Boca'

K

kmfjd

A little off topic, but best restaurant in Puerto Plata is?
Casa Veintiuno is very good imo, Hispanolia DIner Club has a great view, same with Restaurant Maria in OV

Sent from my RCT6S03W14 using Tapatalk

S

sealuva

RSJ

Cabrera
not much selection

Agreed about Cabrera. What ever you do, don't eat at Chori Pan. They are slow as heck and the food is not good.

W

william webster

Owner WAS very successful
A series of younger women drained him dry

He's cooked... sold Nagua & Cabrera
reverted to his initial 'storefront shack '... and it seems to be floundering

N

Neargale

The former owners of Plan B have opened a new spot in Don Quixote, the development on the right past Residential Hispanola.
Good food and closes at 2 (currently)
Open for breakfast and lunch. Good prices
Different specials everyday. I had some salad and roast beef with Worcestershire sauce the other day and asparagus.
Go to the intersection just before the funky Mundo King museum, turn right, take the next right into the development to the bottom of the hill, then left till you park and they are in the lower corner.
Two new billiard tables too, for patrons, and it's air conditioned.

I was there today for lunch. No lunch special was mentioned.
I had the roast beef from the menu.... no fresh asparagus...only regular potatoes and coleslaw. Boring.
Did not see any pool table. The server was surprised to see us and wondered how we heard about it.
How did you hear about it chico bill ? ;-)

C

chico bill

I was there today for lunch. No lunch special was mentioned.
I had the roast beef from the menu.... no fresh asparagus...only regular potatoes and coleslaw. Boring.
Did not see any pool table. The server was surprised to see us and wondered how we heard about it.
How did you hear about it chico bill ? ;-)
I know her. It is not an action place just good food

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

T

tripp789

RSJ

Cabrera
not much selection

Entre Amigos is the name. Great food, wine cellar and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

tee

Most of you will not know about Castaways Restaurant in Casa Linda. It has a new administration that started a couple of months ago with a new chef, new staff and new menu. I might be biased because I work at Casa Linda but the food is delicious and the presentation is fantastic and the prices are very reasonable. I have eaten there numerous times since the new administration started and have enjoyed everything I have had and also the people I have taken there. For those of you that know Saskia and Marc, owners of Casa 21, what I consider the best restaurant in the country, they came to Castaways this week to try it as they are one of the few restaurant owners here in the area that go out and support and promote other restaurants in their Facebook. They really enjoyed their dinner and left some great compliments about their experience and Saskia posted photos on her Facebook...this was an honor for Castaways as Saskia and Marc are two of the most respected people in the entire area. Come up and see for yourselves.