Recommendation for optometrist and pediatrician?

Lee J. Cook

May 10, 2024
New York
www.methadone.org
As far as I know, Clinica Infantil Norte specializes in pediatric care and has a good reputation for attentive and thorough care. There is also the Pediatrics Norte clinic, which offers excellent pediatric services with experienced and caring doctors. I can't give a personal review, but friends at Pediatrics Norte treat children.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I need to get a prescription for contacts and I also need a pediatrician for my baby who is 2 months, I live in norte, any recommendations?
Can give recommendations for both but in Santiago (we did not consider doing this on the North Coast despite living in POP):

Pediatrician: Soraya Morey in HOMS 308

Contacts/optometrist: Clinica Corominas

TANIA SARITA

Especialidad:Oftalmología Adulto e Inf...
Consultorio:Torre A, segundo nivel, suite 201 C
Extensión:7288
Móvil:809-817-2121

We have used both for years, nothing negative to say. Our younger son has a serious muscle problem and the eyes sight is weak in his left eye, problem was fixed perfectly. The pediatrician has attended both of our kids for about 7 years.

Reactions: bob saunders

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I live in norte,
Not sure if what I wrote above is helpful though, you wrote that you live in "norte", but posted this under Santo Domingo? I would personally travel to Santiago for those two doctors if you are indeed in the north of the DR, but not sure from Santo Domingo...

Justhereforanswers

Feb 5, 2021
Atlanta
Not sure if what I wrote above is helpful though, you wrote that you live in "norte", but posted this under Santo Domingo? I would personally travel to Santiago for those two doctors if you are indeed in the north of the DR, but not sure from Santo Domingo...
Santo Domingo Norte is what I meant