Refund of $10 on canceled ticket

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Wife (Dominican citizen) and I had to cancel and rebook our tickets on jetblue. No problem, told all refundable with that particular level of ticket. Jetblue refunds all but $20, I chat and they say, Dominican Tourist fee is not refundable. So we rebook and pay the fee again. Jetblue chat sends me link to get refund from the DR.

In the past, the site never worked on my mobile. Has anyone ever received their refund on a canceled ticket? Thank you

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Wife (Dominican citizen) and I had to cancel and rebook our tickets on jetblue. No problem, told all refundable with that particular level of ticket. Jetblue refunds all but $20, I chat and they say, Dominican Tourist fee is not refundable. So we rebook and pay the fee again. Jetblue chat sends me link to get refund from the DR.

In the past, the site never worked on my mobile. Has anyone ever received their refund on a canceled ticket? Thank you
Not for cancelled but I got my refund for the 10.00 Tourist card direct on my credit card. If do not work in your mobile try using another expolorer, I did many times over my phone the reclamation.s.

Reactions: Luperon