Residencia

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Start the process

I got my first residency back in 96 (work purposes ). When it came time to renew it I never bothered. No one has ever asked me to see it and if they do just tell them your in the process of getting it this will hold you over for at least 3-4 years the way the goverment works here. Sure if you grease the pockets you get it quicker but if you don't 3-4 years is the norm. It will be hard to find someone to due residencies for less than $1000 USD now for proper ones and get them within three months. If someone asks for proof that your getting one befriend a lawyer who will vouch for you.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Dollycabrera@hotmail.com

800- US dollars for a residency.

Dawnwil got hers done through her in a few months. I am doing my citizenship through her and it went quickly to the interview and then I have to wait for the President to swear me in.

My advice is to do things right if you can afford to do it. If you can't afford to do it then it doesn't matter.

Escott

Eddyx

Sep 9, 2005
Hello,

I'll recomend you to get the residence, is not to hard to get it. You could get it in more or less six months. You can use an attorney for this but be carefull with them. Sometime they could not be honest. If you don't know anyone I could recomend you one.

You can get a job in some places without it but in others not.
For driver's license you should go to the Direcci?n General de Tr?nsito Terrestre. In the Tiradentes Ave. on the corne with San Cristobal Ave. They will give you information for this.