residency card

cali

Jan 1, 2003
I WILL ARRIVE IN d r IN JANUARY AND WANT TO GET RESISDENCY CARD OR GET MARRIED, WHAT DO I DO?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
cali, does your use of the word "or" mean you are coming to either get a residency card OR get married, or did you mean to say you were coming to get residency AND get married?

If you are coming with the idea of making first application for residency (rather than renew your residency) and will be on the north coast, I would suggest contacting Fabio Guzman, the attorney who answers questions in this section, to engage his assistance and find out what documents you should bring with you. You will need, for example, information on your financial situation and may also need to bring a good conduct certificate from your local police authorities. You can email Fabio at info@drlawyer.com

Last edited:

cali

Jan 1, 2003
whatever does it

hi,

gettin resedcy card or gettin married, to me is the same as long as i get to be in the D R legaaly for as long as i want, also, i am hoping to find a job there.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Man you are one sorry camel lover,marry to stay legally,whatever gets it done?Hope they never let you in,just what we need another bum lookin for a free ticket/ride.Go away

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
If there is a spelling test....

he won't be able to get the cedula either.

I am broadcasting from Boca Chica all this week.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
thank u

yes, my spellin is awful, thank u

john honda, who said my ticket to dominc, is free.. is that how u got yours? let me know, i would love to get mine free.

is it better that i over stay my visa? what will happend..? is there a need for work permit? is there lanuage schools in sosua? where is the best city for meeting girls? thank u all

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
All this stuff is in the archives. you will get answers to your questions much faster by searching them. If you still have questions after reading them ask then....

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Hey loser no I didnt get here that way,kindly refrain from asking me anything else.See ya wouldent want to be ya.J.H.
Forget Sosua or the North Coast youre toast here not even Azbs worst nigbtmare of a whore will go near you when Im done.
J.H.:angry:

Last edited: