Mar 3, 2005
Does any body have any info. Re: marriage for money
1. how long it take
2. what is the cost

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Chuncky honey!

Would I have to care for your pretty wifes and their families as well?

Back to the tread, I'm doing my residency at this moment and was charged $15,508 pesos and it should be ready in 90 days! I thought it would be nice to have this plastic card, especially after 11 years of working here illegally! :nervous:

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Marriage for $?

Is the thrust of the question whether or not one can marry a Dominican to obtain legal residency in the DR? By the act of marriage to a DR citizen? Instead of following the usual tiresome, but tolerable, process to obtin a Residencia & Cedula? Would anyone consider doing such a thing? Why?

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
gringosabroso said:
Is the thrust of the question whether or not one can marry a Dominican to obtain legal residency in the DR? By the act of marriage to a DR citizen? Instead of following the usual tiresome, but tolerable, process to obtin a Residencia & Cedula? Would anyone consider doing such a thing? Why?

It does not matter if you are married or not to a Dominican, the process and the fees for residency stays the same! :tired:

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
juanita said:
Chuncky honey!

Back to the tread, I'm doing my residency at this moment and was charged $15,508 pesos and it should be ready in 90 days! I thought it would be nice to have this plastic card, especially after 11 years of working here illegally! :nervous:

One question you pay $15,508 dollar or DR Pesos

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
Residecy for $

juanita said:
Chuncky honey!

It took you 11 years for you to get you Green Card (Plastic Card) and you only pay less than $600 Dollar good deal.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Genesis said:
It took you 11 years for you to get you Green Card (Plastic Card) and you only pay less than $600 Dollar good deal.

It took me 11 years to finally "decide" to get it, I never been asked for it either! :nervous:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Contact info

For those interested, this is the info of the person doing my residency. My office uses his services for all residencies applications so he can be trusted.

Florentino Santos
Tel. 920-0994
Santo Domingo