Right-hand drive cars

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
That's my fault, as I refer to it as a Lexus, being as how that's the name everybody knows it under, and if I said a Toyota Crown Aristo, they wouldn't know what I was talking about.
BTW: There were rumours that Japan might launch the Lexus name in Japan for 2007, but I don't know if they did or not.
PS: There is an art to converting these cars properly, and they need to be thoroughly examined before purchasing, to ensure that the job was well done.

I was in Japan in 1987 and 88 and the Toyota Crown even at that time had long been established as the top-of-the-line-best-car-you-can-get status symbol for Satcho-Sans across the country, IMO it will be a waste for Toyota to switch the name to Lexus, and lose out on that whole legacy, unless they're just trying to save a little money on making two separate sets of emblems.

Kiboko

Dec 26, 2006
Lexus in Japan

Toyota launched the Lexus brand in Japan in 2005, although it seems that they haven't been taking as big a share of the luxury car market away from BMW and Mercedes as they had hoped.

You can see the lineup on their website at LEXUS.jp. It's mostly in Japanese, but the photos are easy enough to navigate.

Platano Drifter

Feb 7, 2007
Toyota launched the Lexus brand in Japan in 2005, although it seems that they haven't been taking as big a share of the luxury car market away from BMW and Mercedes as they had hoped.

You can see the lineup on their website at LEXUS.jp. It's mostly in Japanese, but the photos are easy enough to navigate.

good info didnt know there were doin this already;)