right of permanent residence fee??? PLEASE NEED A QUICK ANSWER!!

evb

Apr 26, 2011
How can we pay right of permanent residence fee?? Not online tho.
Do we need a form to submit at the time we pay the fees?
I have a scheduled interview next tuesday (june 14, 2011), will it make any difference if my husband pay today or after the interview? I know if we pay after it causes a delay, but im not sure if it will apply if we pay 4 days before interview.

Thank you in advance for your responses

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Here is the link for payment options.

If you can't pay online you need to order the form.

Application fees

Once you pay it you need to mail the receipt to CPC Mississauga and send/bring a copy to the embassy.

evb

Apr 26, 2011
thanks. will it make any difference if my husband pay today or after the interview? i mean will the delay of about 2 months apply even if we pay today?

tink23

Jul 15, 2008
evb.
I'm not certain, but I think it would be better if your husband can pay today. That way, when you have your interview on Tuesday, you can physically bring the receipt and show that the payment has been made (it should be sent to his email and then he can forward the email to you so you can show a copy of the receipt to the visa officer). If he waits until after your interview to make the payment, it will definitely delay the visa. If you can show a hard copy of the receipt at your interview, there's a chance that there won't be a delay.

tink23

Jul 15, 2008
Oh shoot. You said your husband won't be paying online. I'm not sure how that works then.... Perhaps what would be best if he makes the payment today, then he can scan the receipt and send u the copy. Or he can fax a copy of the receipt for you. I think it is definitely in your best interest to bring a copy of the receipt to the interview, as well has him mailing a copy of the receipt to Mississauga and Santo Domingo.