Rip off on exchange organised at POP airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
batich
Thank you for the clarification, I will continue to ignore your rantings.

B

batich

batich
Thank you for the clarification, I will continue to ignore your rantings.

Yes, of course.

Thank you, Alanin, at least for not using vulgar language.
What a pleasure to talk to an educated and cultural person!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
OK, this then is the wisdom according to batich. It has nothing to do with the thread. Thread is closed.

Yes, Mr.Moderator, you are very right.
Very little sense.

From the point of view of those vested interests whose survival depends on constant influx of fresh money in pockets of new unaware naive expats/investors.

On the other hand, it makes a lot of sense from the point of view of those "bronze" members who do not dare to speak aloud and instead PM and SKYPE me. Who decide - "To be or not to be?"

And for them my strong advice for next several years will be:

"Rent,rent,rent!
Rent everything and everybody.
Absolutelly no commitment. No investing. No RE games. Avoid any activity that may bring you in contact with lawyers. Live light. Be always prepared at two hour notice to grab your Latitude C400 and jump in the first flight in PP aeroport with only a small backpack. Let the landlord deal with the rest.

DR is wonderful! Just do not forget what its real and only beauty is- endless summer,clean (so far) ocean, terrific beaches and thousands and thousands of beautiful young ladies without any age prejudices.

Do not burn bridges and keep your life savings in a different place."

If with my teaching I save even one human soul from being killed or financially broke - I will feel my mission accomplished.

And I am prepared to hear those words of hate and misery that I hear now as much as it might please those people who say them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.