Robbed at the Playero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
No way!!!

Same name and haircut, I better be quiet now.
Glad to see the case solved!

tambo'

Reactions: mike l

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
e5oak3.jpg

Mike I , I think this is #3 Mu?ecote talking about!

Reactions: Rocky and mike l

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tambo, do we have a lead on the percale bandit?

The Percale Bandit was detained by DCND on La Mulata road toating two empty cases of Brahma Light en route to "The Dig" across from the NY Shark Bar.

Jose, the El Faro reporter and barber was on site to grab a few photos with his jailbroken iPhone.

tambo'

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
The Percale Bandit was detained by DCND on La Mulata road toating two empty cases of Brahma Light en route to "The Dig" across from the NY Shark Bar.

Jose, the El Faro reporter and barber was on site to grab a few photos with his jailbroken iPhone.

tambo'
Someone needs to advise Mr. Ken so that he can go collect his sheets.

Reactions: Rocky
Mar 2, 2008
I'll steam-roll you!

You know, if there are mice in the bottles they can be exchanged at the Playero for free beer. It's actually part of the judicial code, but it's something most people don't take advantage of.

So Mike, if all you get back is two cases of empties look on the bright side.

All you have to do is round up 48 little mice (which should be an easy task for you, according to the poem you published), neatly pack them into the empties, hop on a motoconcho, exchange them at the supermarceto, and voila, you're back in business.

And if you are lucky enough to find a friendly and helpful Canadian, who is good enough to take the two full cases back to your apartmento, so much the better.

Just one more happy ending in beautiful downtown Sosua, eh?

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
You must not bring the empties with live mice and it will look a lot more realistic if they looked drowned and smell like beer. Try not to crush their skulls as you insert them into the bottles. Do not use vaseline to help them through the bottleneck. That will mat their hair and be a dead give away. If you can glue two of them together with Coqui so that they appear to be doing the dirty thing it will distract the Playero employees from your main agenda of getting your money back or replacement beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.