Rocky's 4th of July gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
$50 US received and acknowledged.
As for filling Alanindr's colostomy bag with helium, along with the balloons, we will do our best but it depends on how much Mad Dog he has consumed.
I see that your friend Blue Lodge will be there too.
He was just by for breakfast and he said to say hi.

Well, if Hackim is coming, i'll have to cancel. The memory of his display at the bowling alley (making a strike without rolling a ball) is still fresh in my mind. I'm sure the perv gals will love IT and him. And if seating is in short supply, part of his anatomy is the length of a picnic bench.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well, if Hackim is coming, i'll have to cancel. The memory of his display at the bowling alley (making a strike without rolling a ball) is still fresh in my mind. I'm sure the perv gals will love IT and him. And if seating is in short supply, part of his anatomy is the length of a picnic bench.
I don't want to sound unsympathetic to Hackim's horrendous accident at the bowling alley, but I always wondered......
Did they score it as a strike?

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Say what?

:surprised:surprised:surprised

Not a King Dong mini me?

;)
Rio

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Rocky can you have the men in G strings do the conga line? please pretty please........:lick:

....its been a dream of mine for a long time :cheeky:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky can you have the men in G strings do the conga line? please pretty please........:lick:

....its been a dream of mine for a long time :cheeky:
I fear that it could lead to someone getting "poked", what with the skimpy groin attire.
How about we do the Macarena instead?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I fear that it could lead to someone getting "poked", what with the skimpy groin attire.
How about we do the Macarena instead?

hmmm haven't done the macarena for like 18 years but isn't there that one step in the macarena where one turns to the right and does that bunny hop, yesss i like it :bunny:

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
hmmm haven't done the macarena for like 18 years but isn't there that one step in the macarena where one turns to the right and does that bunny hop, yesss i like it :bunny:

I fear safety nets may be neccessary - worn below the g strings in case of "fallout"....... :ermm:

Rio

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I knew you were up to something when it went quiet for a few minutes - priceless....
a whole new meaning to the words "just hanging out" though!

Hanging out at Rockys - huh!

Rio

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I knew you were up to something when it went quiet for a few minutes - priceless....
a whole new meaning to the words "just hanging out" though!

Hanging out at Rockys - huh!

Rio

"Hanging out at Rockys" will become an even-more popular activity....load up on some extra ribs will ya Rocky!

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Omg!

...... The "nuts" need their rest too, you know.......

I bet they do - back to "hanging out" now then ?

I have just tried to shorten - Hanging Out At Rockys - and it spells H..O..A..R

Whoops

:ermm:

Rio

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I bet they do - back to "hanging out" now then ?

I have just tried to shorten - Hanging Out At Rockys - and it spells H..O..A..R

Whoops

:ermm:

Rio
I love your deranged mind.
I think that it's time we meet in person.
Here's my pic.
5y6.jpg

Could you send me yours please?
PS: In a G string would be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.