Romatic DR trip to South Coast from North Coast

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
la_barbie said:
Almost buddy, Almost....

I've been hearin from the rumour mill the past couple weeks that you're not a very liked person .... tsk tsk.... headin on my hit list too soon enough..
Promises, promises... can't wait to see you. I promise you some DR hospitality.

I use to spend a lot of money on Deodorant till I finally figured out that no one likes me anyway so I stopped.

Please visit:

http://www.sankybanky.com

A Name you can Trust!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm still waiting for the checks to come in for using my pictures. :laugh:

Hey I was kind of cute back in 1999. :nervous: Picture with red blouse

Just credit my account instead so I can send to my sankies, ;)

please and thank you.
You are still cute but you won't reach LA Barbie status at SankyBanky for quite some time.

Escott

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm still waiting for the checks to come in for using my pictures. :laugh:

Hey I was kind of cute back in 1999. :nervous: Picture with red blouse

Just credit my account instead so I can send to my sankies, ;)

please and thank you.

Anna we cannot credit your account with the same value as the extra gifts you recieve for your testimonials. Please read the small print at the end of your contract.
You may though, chose between an extra SankyBanky Blender, a Dominican toaster or an extra set of shirt & shorts for one of your sankies ( comes in S, M, L, XL and XXL and in the colors of blue with orange flowers or red with green leaves. All in cotton. ).
As an extra bonus we?ll give you a gel and a splash of our new range "Sankie Rose" with the "GlueH?mToMe Hot Gel" and "CoolHimOffFromOtherWomen" refreshing splash, also 2 free tickets to a coqfight as well.
Thank you for using SankyBanky. A name you can Trust.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Too funny.

I'm afraid to ask what a Dominican toaster is. Is it a piece of cement you place a slice of bread on and leave in the midday sun for 2 mins? :laugh:

I'll take the "Sankie Rose" with the "GlueH?mToMe Hot Gel" and "CoolHimOffFromOtherWomen" refreshing splash.

We should get back to helping peaches find a romantic trip to the south for Feb 2006 :)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Too funny.

I'm afraid to ask what a Dominican toaster is. Is it a piece of cement you place a slice of bread on and leave in the midday sun for 2 mins? :laugh:

I'll take the "Sankie Rose" with the "GlueH?mToMe Hot Gel" and "CoolHimOffFromOtherWomen" refreshing splash.

We should get back to helping peaches find a romantic trip to the south for Feb 2006 :)

Why South Coast?
Natura Cabana close to Sosua/Cabarete is super romantic... small little secluded beach, cottages/condos that are built in with nature, even with rocks on a wall at the jacuzzi...

I?d say go somewhere less touristic and more for just the two of you....
Sometimes the romatic pearls are not so far away...

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Anna..

Too funny.

Anna, please do not make fun of the SankyBanky bonusgifts.
Scott have travelled alot and spent alots of time to find quality products for the accountholders to enjoy.

The Dominican toaster does actually have multifunctions, and the toasters are very popular.

By the way, Peachez has 2 of them, as the one she has in Canada will be too heavy to bring here, she asked for another one for her arrival. She even wrote us a thank you note.

carina_sankytoaster.jpg

Last edited: