Rumba Fluff Piece

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
I think the routine is to walk around and beg men to buy them a drink.

They all sit there, pack the place and buy nothing. I don't know of any other bar/restaurant that allows that, which is why Clasico has a cover charge of 200 pesos. I just think having them purchase something might be helpful.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
They all sit there, pack the place and buy nothing. I don't know of any other bar/restaurant that allows that, which is why Clasico has a cover charge of 200 pesos. I just think having them purchase something might be helpful.

Valid point.

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
I agree ,if the girls are sitting there and have a beverage in front of them they are a customer of the bar. They might be dressed like putas but first and foremost they are clients just like everyone else.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007

Maybe charge them for using the ladies bathroom as a beauty salon:laugh:

May 29, 2006
The Hilarious part is even though Bob is gone, Rumba has not changed in the slightest, same amount of "ladies" in there, same dudes picking them up. As noted above, dont get too big, nor make too much money, you just throw up a flag saying take my stuff!!!

"The nail that sticks out gets pounded back in"
~Japanese proverb

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
"The dangle of the dangle is equal to the heat of the meat"

John Holmes