Rumor of Oil?

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
You guys find joy in talking about the new schemes Dominicans will use to screw one another why don't you guys put that effort into something that can help the Dominicans since you guys care so much about Dominicans, i think i'm making sense here!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ERICKXSON said:
You guys find joy in talking about the new schemes Dominicans will use to screw one another why don't you guys put that effort into something that can help the Dominicans since you guys care so much about Dominicans, i think i'm making sense here!

You are the Dominican here. You can MOVE BACK and Vote or do something about the PEOPLE "YOUR" People Elect over and over again. Instead you are SUCKING off the great AMERICAN TIT.

God helps those that help themselves. Dominicans for some reason don't care enough to get up and do something. It isn't the obligation of OTHERS to do it for them even if OTHERS could.
"YOU GUYS" aren't the ones who are SCREWING the REST of the DOMINICANS.

I know that you think it is always the fault of the ANGLOS and the reason the country is so SCREWED up but it is not.

Why the HELL don't YOU do something to help Dominicans since YOU care so DAMN much about THEM?

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
PJT said:
I was involved in a discussion this past week with a Dominicano about the poor political and economical conditions of the D.R. He mentioned the riches of the country in forms of agriculture, tourism, minerals, and oil. I listened incredulously, being quite skeptical of his statement and told him if the country had any oil the country would not be in the sad situation it is now in. He went on to say oil had been discovered in the Azua region so many years back. Of course, no firm dates or particulars were provided. He continued, indicating the government hushed up the incident and added that ?Guzman? was killed to keep things quiet. I can only pin the name to Antonio Guzman a former President, who committed suicide. The more I questioned the validity of my friend's information, the more entrenched he became.

My wife also concurs with part of this story. The fact that
Guzman announced that there was oil, and that Guzman
"killed himself".

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
JAZZ WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PUNK! WHO IS SUCKING WHAT?
What does your passport say does is say AMERICAN? DOES IT SAY BORN IN AMERICA? GUESS WHAT MINE SAYS? AMERICAN BORN IN NEW YORK, AM I SUCKING WHAT NOW? TELL ME? I'm living in my country i'm working in my country i'm paying taxes in MY GODDAM! Country i went to war for my country I'm so happy to have 2 nations in me i'm so proud to be diverse and not so narrow minded like you.

am i sucking what?

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Erickxon, be easy on poor old jazzy, he's one of those angry white males that has the god-given right to attack other cultures.

Jose?to
Who knows a lot more about Jazz music than anybody else. Period.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
yes lets play

Joseito and Errixxson lets play "blame it on the white man". Even though I am white I want to play too. everyone else has been doing it for centuries so why cant we? Its more fun to play than to clean out our own backyard isnt it? YIPPIE!!!! Lets all play!

Larry

Joseito and Erixxson I just came back from the DR and I loved it and love the Dominican people. Read my trip report. However the fact remains that corruption is running rampant in that country. When we comment on it why do you get mad at us and say that we think we have a god given right as anglos to comment on it? Its there, its a fact of life and we didnt create it. As visitors to the country we have to deal with it just like Doiminicans do. Why dont you get mad at the source of the problem instead?
larry

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Larry, ain't nobody mad at you. You people have the right to do whatever you want. After all, you invented the Dominican.

Jose?to
The Nation

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Hey People!!!!! Come on!!!! Time out!!!! You are drifting far away from the context of this thread, OIL. If you are going to have debates about Dominicanisms and white man, start another thread in the DR Debates forum or do it by email.

Thank you and regards, PJT

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
larry who is blaming on the white man what JAZZ was the one that insulted me and that is a terrible thing to do white he had to attacked me why he had to go there with racism ha! i guess that he forgot that i live in AMERICA and what AMERICA stands for he knows that his bull crap will no be tolerated here.

ENOUGH SAID.
nobody is blaming anything on the white man stop drifting the thread to another level it is not called for people and JAZZ if you want i can get you a couple bottles of PROZAC Chill the hell up!.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ERICKXSON said:
JAZZ WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PUNK! WHO IS SUCKING WHAT?
What does your passport say does is say AMERICAN? DOES IT SAY BORN IN AMERICA? GUESS WHAT MINE SAYS? AMERICAN BORN IN NEW YORK, AM I SUCKING WHAT NOW? TELL ME? I'm living in my country i'm working in my country i'm paying taxes in MY GODDAM! Country i went to war for my country I'm so happy to have 2 nations in me i'm so proud to be diverse and not so narrow minded like you.

am i sucking what?
Learn how to spell and compose a sentence. You sound like you just got off of a banana boat.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
OIL,OIL,OIL,OIL,OIL,OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This "WAS" about "OIL",now its about the "Blame Game"!Insult via "PMs",or Emails please.Next "Personal" post and "Game Over"! Cris Colon "MODERATOR":beard: