Sankie Pankie Bahia Principe 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small World

Apr 10, 2005
Found it a culture shock to hear of young women pursued more for money than sex. Made me realise I'm so naive about other cultures & has opened my eyes as well!

One Bahia employee told my mum that he wants all his four sons to get jobs in the hotel when they're old enough. From the conversation assumed this meant the hotel was a good employer - so when animation team are after dinero presumably they don't need it to live off, it's more for luxuries ?? (aside from it being a 'game' to try & get it)

:p just wanted to include these, :beard: :rambo:. Or maybe this is one's the best :chinese:. What do you think Rio?

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Conchman said:
that comes later, just before "send me some money for my father's funeral."

Oh yah thats right, thanks for the correction. hahahaha

Beso

Mar 1, 2005
How was he at everything else?... What really kept you attached to him?

Bonita Morena said:
Their kisses are quite unique...but I have no complaints! My honey was a very good kisser!

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
Oh My Gosh

they have a habbit of telling other men on the animation team that girl/woman paid me to sleep with her 500 pesos... no one would pay for it and if they did 500 pesos is alittle cheap. lol

louise_hogan said:
:eek: no way they dont pay 4 it do they!!!! (hehe)

Beso

Mar 1, 2005
I guess they need to feel like they were being pursued, not the ohter way around. Some think they are so special and great at everything...

you know what i mean....

Rio~San~juan said:
they have a habbit of telling other men on the animation team that girl/woman paid me to sleep with her 500 pesos... no one would pay for it and if they did 500 pesos is alittle cheap. lol

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Wow!

Beso said:
How was he at everything else?... What really kept you attached to him?

Wow, mine was fabulous in bed if thats what you are wondering....probably what kept me wanting more.

louise_hogan

Apr 13, 2005
Beso said:
I guess they need to feel like they were being pursued, not the ohter way around. Some think they are so special and great at everything...

you know what i mean....

hmmm yes they THINK they r so special an great (not) at everything take it been there done tha bought the t- shirt lol but i would do a tha something again hehe

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Anyone else bored to death with this stuff?

My God how long can you drag this on for? Yeah yeah we get it. Stay away from sankies. Got it. :laugh:

No more chit chats, this isn't a chat room or a messengar service. Do something useful like tell others what made you fall for these losers in the first place. Was it the sun, sand, drinks or the cheesy lines?? :bandit:

Come on make this interesting. Sankie season is officially over.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
But!

Anna Coniglio said:
Anyone else bored to death with this stuff?

. Do something useful like tell others what made you fall for these losers in the first place. Was it the sun, sand, drinks or the cheesy lines?? :bandit:

Come on make this interesting. Sankie season is officially over.
Come on Anna, do you really expect some of them to tell others what made them fall for these "losers" in the first place?.

Some don't want to admit that they are the same as them!.

DISCLAIMER: the above statement was for those that keep on bedding them even though they know that they are sankies. Not for the ones that knew nothing about those creatures before they left their "common sense" home!.

Anna, sankie season is a year-long, 365 days, 24/7 season!!!!. ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.