santiago hotels

M

Menachen

Following who?

Criss colon;

No one is following you, my dear Golda has set her trap long before you place your size 16 foot in it :)

Learn the way of the MOSSAD, know your "enemy". If you take these posts as serious as you appear to, I really feel badly for you. It's good you are retired in the Republic, life in the "real" world would completely stress you out, you are not equipted menatlly to face this type of battle. No wonder TW had so much fun with you

T

Thomas robert

Re: Following who?

Maybe it,s you who were "trapped" to use your phrase! I didn,t come to your thread Golda, you came to this "baseball" string. Maybe anything with "balls" interests you? I don,t need a "failed" police force as an "example".tommy

G

Golda

Poor Criss

Your continued attempts at posting a logical retort speaks volumes of your attitude, intelligence and state of mind.

Hate the Jews if you like (I'm not fond of the Israeli method) but calling the MOSSAD a "failure" will only garner support among other Anti-Semites. Most countries can only drool when they see the effectiveness of these foreign Intelligence agents (they are not "police"), the US has learned much from them but are not allowed to employ their .22 tactics

M

mobrouser

Re: Jerry and Mobrouser you have won some beer!

if brian isn't a regular here, he must be shaking his head by now,...santiago hotels to circumcision to radar clocking of pitchers in 20 posts???

hb, thanks for the invite, eh! mid-january i hope to be in SP de Macoris, lets see what i can do with my schedule. sorry i'm not a golfer otherwise i'd offer you a round. as for eddie, although the son carries most of the show, eddie does still make an appearance each night.

T

Thomas robert

Re: Poor Criss

They did a great job protecting the Prime Minister a few years ago didn,t they? A kid with a gun shoots him in the head! They are an Int. "urban legend". So they shoot a few "palestians armed with "sling-shots", Big Deal!tommy

G

Golda

Re: Poor Criss, you are beyond help

I think this will my last attempt at trying to "educate you', Your lack of understanding of World affairs is far too frustrating to continue. If you had a minimal base upon which to build it would be interesting, but you are so far below the standard needed to even present an argument it is hopeless.

As I told you, MOSSAD is Israeli Intelligence, not home security. Maybe I can make you understand by saying you should compare MOSSAD to the US CIA and the Protection of the PM falls under the auspices of home Security which would equate to the US FBI or Secret Service.

The MOSSAD is well acknowledged to be the best intelligence agency in the World with a single minded tenacity comparable to no other Agency.

One of the favorite examples of this fierce determination is Entebbe, another is the "Disappearance" of the Syrian leaving Heathrow with a Bomb (Prompting , Thatcher to throw the Syrians out of Britain)The theft of an Iraqi MIG? There are a lot of little and absorbing stories surrounding MOSSAD. For a while Mossad fought the Chinese secret service, CSIS, throughout Africa. That covert war was a particularly brutal one, , for instance, a CSIS team ambushed a Mossad katsa in the Congo, fed him to crocodiles, filmed his last moments, and sent the video to the local Mossad station chief. The Israeli retaliated by personally firing a rocket into the CSIS station building.

A reading of the exploits of the Kidons is a subject of it's own (You do know who they are don't you?), the disappearance of over 400 "enemies" of Israel Worldwide?

If you had even the most basic or primitive understanding of worldwide politics and Intelligence I could continue, but this is like trying to explain a fundamental theory of physics to a person who has yet to take 6th grade mathematics

Good luck and I hope you make it into high school.

H

hillbilly

Really?? I didn't know he was even alive!

Can you get in touch with him? Or his agent?

HB

See you in Jan..hopefully.

M

mobrouser

Re: Really?? I didn't know he was even alive!

hb, you can email him directly at:

eddiefeigner@kingandhiscourt.com

T

Thomas robert

Entebbe,they landed at a 5th.world African airport,when all the Africans were drunk and/or asleep.Picked up some tourists, and flew them back to israel.Big deal"international "urban legands".As far as that "kondom" thing goes,I believe that is what your father was wearing 9 months before you were born! To bad it "broke!!!"hehehehehehe! tommy see you in History class!!

G

Golda

Criss

I'm afraid the only History class you and I would share is one I might teach. The Country is Uganda (Your 5th "World" invention) and AGAIN, this was only set up by MOSSAD, not carried out by them.

There was a loss at this battle, the leader of the commandos was the only fatality.

It must really irriatate you that Israel has never lost a war

You really should stick to posting junk about your adopted Dominican republic, your grasp of World affairs is so miniscule it has become boring to read your childlike responses

T

Thomas robert

And you weren,t going to respond! Israel has the right to exist.It is to bad that Israel can not be "self-sufficient", but must take "welfare" from the USA inorder to survive! To the tune of $4,000 for each man,woman, and child in Israel!If Israel didn,t spend so much of it,s GNP on arms, and "settlements" they could live without "handouts!"Tommy

G

Golda

Criss

Wasn't this thread about the MOSSAD and your subsequent lack of knowledge thereof? Don't bother trying to drag me into the silly games you and your friends on this board amuse themselves with. Stick to this subject or create a new one germane to the issue you wish to promote

T

Thomas robert

So then Golda,when you are confronted with the truth you run and hide!Thats ok,I thought you wanted to play with the "big boys", did the kitchen get to HOT! Come on,tell us who you are? or should Carol and I "OUT" you? Chicken! tommy

G

Golda

IS this the DR board or Tommy's playground?

No Criss, when I post the truth you try and change the subject. Apparently you believe this board is a PLAYGROUND for you and whomever else you can rally to your cause of disruption and discontent.

I correctly answered any questions asked, evem set straight your childlike pratterings about non sensical issues.

If and when you wish to write a post concerning Dominican Issues or outside involvement with the Dominican Republic I would be happy to answer you.

You childish answers will thus forth go unanswered

T

Thomas robert

Re: IS this the DR board or Tommy's playground?

"Oy!",Golda.I once had fun with "AZB","TW", and even Tony and I went "round and round". Name calling, half truths,no truths lies,you name it we "enjoyed"it.You,however, are boreing.Thank God you are tired of this "Golda" thing. Please go back to your other identity,and the sidelines.I need a "worthy" foe! tommy

G

Golda

Criss Colon=Tommy

I don't know if I should commend you for being able to use this valuble resource for your own personal posterbaord, but I personally find it offensive that you produce all this drivel for people whu are oly seeking information on the Domimnican Republic.and you try to convonve well meaing people you are serious, thus misleading their hopes for a holiday or even re-locating. You, Tony and Carol do a diservice to everyone on this board.

I have not intention of entertainging you, but to chastize you for your childish behavior and with hope that you cease and grow up

T

Thomas robert

Re: Criss Colon=Tommy

and when did you get "religion?" You entered a "string" about the speed of the "fastball" to jump all over me! Nothing to do with the DR,or vacations!You BORE us to death!Stop responding We don,t care! You have no "style", no "point-of-view",no "education", no sense of "history" we "eat you up,and spit you out!!!" Oh? were you drinking, or did the "prozac" kick in? Your spelling reached a level that only I usually attain! tommy

C

Carol

Well Golda

Firstly lets start off with the dis-service bit. I have never said anything to the detriment of the DR. I love the island and it's people. I even love some of the posters on this board. I don't hide behind an assumed name. My name and my e-mail address is there for anyone to see. I respect everyone until the insults start flying. Then I can go along with the best. The difference between you and I is that I don't read or post on this board out of spite, I do it because although I have visited the DR on many occasions, I still learn from this board and have made more friends than enemies here. Can you say that?

As I have said before, I will not get into a argument with you here.

Just putting my point of view across. Have a nice day.

Carol

PS If you would like a lesson in spelling and grammar, I'd be happy to oblige.

G

Golda

I entered the string and offered sakient facts, what did you but offer personal attacks

Golda

You must have split from the same embryo as Criss, or as he now simplistically calls himself "Tommy" (sic)

You feel that my grammar needs help, possibly but not for your trashing of the English language .

Again, you and your partner, tweedlie dee and Tweedilie dum offerr no information or reply , rather to try and start another board war,

I suggest you put out the cry for more assailants, or as the rest do; offer some type of constructive postings that may benefit others

G

Golda

The innocuous attacks you call mean and spiteful hardly rise to that occasion. Was it not you "inviting me outside to settle difference?

You must have split from the same embryo as Criss, or as he now simplistically calls himself "tommy" (sic)

You feel that my grammar needs help, possibly but not for your trashing of the English language .

Again, you and your partner, tweedlie dee and Tweedilie dum offer no information or reply , rather to try and start another board war,

You are so easy to play with when needed, simply choose and Ethnic name and you attack the name, what a putz.

I suggest you put out the cry for more assailants, or as the rest do; offer some type of constructive postings that may benefit others