Santo Domingo, capital of latin america

G

Golda

Re: Another Sad Cuban

Tommy, could be that I am a male :) Should I give your parents an extra portion of rice and beans when they finish work? Still stuck on that Jewish thing, huh!

Keep smiling Tommy boy :)

G

Golda

Carol

Does thi smean you will hire Tony and I don't have to buy him to keep with his parents?. If you guys don't get it by now hang it up :)

G

Golda

Re: Poor Joe

Joe, is there something you need to know about the countryside from Higuey to Jimani, Baharona to POP, POP to Samana just let me know.

Still can't think of anything but insults, poor thing :-(

No, I don't get paid to insult you, I get paid to research travel sites for clients, let me know which Batey you live in so they can stay away, they want a "Dominican" experience, if it is Haiti they want I'll ask for your help

T

Thomas robert

Golda get funny or get gone.We want some humor, post your picture! If your gynecologist can,t tell if you are a male or a female during a "pelvic"exam, how do expect me to tell over the internet? Now thats funny! Can I get an "Amen?" tommy

G

Golda

Come on Criss, you were better attacking AZB, you should be as good at the other end of the spectrum! C'mon Tony, help me out here Duh!

T

Tony Castaneira

Reaction

All I can say is that Tommy makes me laff and Golda makes me pitch a tent in my shorts!!!!!

T

Thomas robert

Re: Reaction

Tony, I owe you several "Cold Ones",I,m not talking about "Women like "Golda", I mean "beers!" I laughed out loud at the" "tent" line! She is now "following" me around the board to "flame" me, I guess I should be flattered. Give me a "real" woman like "Carol" every time! She can "attack" like an English Bulldog, Or make you Piss your pants with a one line "Zinger" Goldda just bores me. tommy

T

Thomas robert

Don,t wait for Tony. AZB was worth the trouble. His responses were hysterical,yours aren,t! tommy

M

Menachen

If my Protege's posts are not worth the trouble, why do you respond to each and every one with your infantile sophmoric retorts?

T

Thomas robert

Golda, be really mean or be really funny or be really "something", but stop being REALLY BOREING!!! tommy

C

Carol

Thanks Tommy. If Golda cares to move over to the Bravenet board, I'd be more than pleased to demonstrate my ability to retaliate, I won't do it on this board however.

Carol

T

Thomas robert

Being a "Chicken "Poop", I would not expect to see her around here much longer! Besides "She" is one of our "old friends" on this board,with a "borrowed" address! tommy

G

Golda

Carol

Your wish for "retaliation" (What an immature concept) will go unfufilled as I don't know what you are talking about in "moving over"

C

Carol

Golda

Do assume that it's OK for you to insult who you like but the minute they wish to respond in a retaliatory manner it becomes immature? I think I know who is posting as Golda and if that is the case you will know all about the other message forum.

If however that is not the case, do you not have the intelligence to find the other forum? For someone who is paid to surf all day I find this surprising.

I'll be waiting when you finally get there.

Have a wonderful day.

Carol

G

Golda

Carol

I have no desire to follow you around to forum to forum so you may see your name in print and exact your "Retaliation." My purpose is to garner information and dispel errors.

If you have something to say, say it. I have done nothing but respond to criticism and error, you wish to make this a childish gave of "he said she said," you sound as juvenile as Criss