Santo Domingo to Bonao

bachatony1

Aug 8, 2008
anybody know how long it takes and how much it costs to take the bus from Santo Domingo (la 27 febrero) a Bonao? Is the bus the best mode of transpo for this trip, or would a taxi or gua gua be better?

anybody know how long it takes and how much it costs to take the bus from Santo Domingo (la 27 febrero) a Bonao? Is the bus the best mode of transpo for this trip, or would a taxi or gua gua be better?

I drove to Bonao by rented auto and it took 1 hour, 15 minutes aproximately. As for buses, I can't say, never used one.

A girl I know from Bonao has told me that none of the major dominican bus lines (Metro & Caribetours) enter Bonao. When she has come to Puerto Plata to see me she takes what they call a Guagua (a small, plain bus) to La Vega, and from there takes Caribetours or Metro to Puerto Plata. She also took a Guagua from Bonao to Santo Domingo to meet me at Las Americas Airport last month and then we drove back to Bonao in my rental car.

You may have to inquire about using a Guagua to get to Bonao from SD. Someone else on here'll probably have more info on them.

Reactions: Bronxboy