Se incendia el Estadio Cibao

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
doesnt have to be arson...could be but electric lines carry fire......and fixing ...that i dont know about.... could be done but u would have to have some govt official there handing out money and paying everyone... which of course requires work.......:devious:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
doesnt have to be arson...could be but electric lines carry fire......and fixing ...that i dont know about.... could be done but u would have to have some govt official there handing out money and paying everyone... which of course requires work.......:devious:

chic, pay attention. CC is absolutely right. when there are several specific and isolated areas of blaze, then it suggests that someone put accelerants in different areas, and lit the thing afire. if you have an electrical fire in the kitchen, you don't have another one in the bedroom, one in the garage, one in the backyard, and one in your neighbor's barn.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I think I read that the broadcast booth and vip boxes were badly damaged. If it started there in the upper sections the melting wires could have caused shorts and the fire to start in other areas. Also melting pastic and foam could drip down while alit and ignited other sections. So not arson only. IMHO

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
absolutely right. Multiple fires often indicates arson. How many fires in the DR ever have a definitive cause? Next to none. Still waiting for the Sosua Fire Department Arson Investigation Squad to finalize their determination of the La Rocca blaze in Sosua.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I think I read that the broadcast booth and vip boxes were badly damaged. If it started there in the upper sections the melting wires could have caused shorts and the fire to start in other areas. Also melting pastic and foam could drip down while alit and ignited other sections. So not arson only. IMHO

actually, it is the shorts that cause the wires to melt, not the other way around.

May 12, 2005
1609937_10153347976338012_2718617925676411686_n.jpg

jijijijiji