SEEKING A RELIABLE CARGO/SHIPPING SERVICE IN JUAN DOLIO

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I have decided to move to Juan Dolio......I frequently receive packages from all over the World. Also a lot from Amazon.
Can anyone recommand a reliable Crago service with a USA address to provide to sender.
Ideal, but no0t necessary would be if they would deliver to the residence as well.

Thank you.

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003
I shop Amazon a lot.
I have items shipped the my EPS address in Miami (provided by EPS)
Once received in Miami, my items are usually available within 3 days (including Dominican Customs Clearance) at the EPS satellite office in Boca Chica.
Prices vary depending on size and weight, payable upon pickup.
If there is a satellite office in Boca Chica I assume there may be one in Juan Dolio

EPS - Donde tus deseos llegan

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Domex is the folks I use and promote. (They are the courier of the US embassy) I believe they also have the most offices islandwide.
They have an office in Boca Chica and I bet you can get them to deliver to your house.

Boca Chica: Frente a la Bomba Total
Autopista las Américas KM 31 #100 Esq. José Francisco Peña Gómez,
República Dominicana
809-523-9009
bocachica@domex.com.do
Hours:
Mondays to Fridays:

9:00 am a 6:00 pm
Saturdays:
9:00 am a 1:00 pm

They also have an office in San Pedro.

Reactions: FGUnsworth1

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I shop Amazon a lot.
I have items shipped the my EPS address in Miami (provided by EPS)
Once received in Miami, my items are usually available within 3 days (including Dominican Customs Clearance) at the EPS satellite office in Boca Chica.
Prices vary depending on size and weight, payable upon pickup.
If there is a satellite office in Boca Chica I assume there may be one in Juan Dolio

EPS - Donde tus deseos llegan
EPS has many shops in the Country, including Boca Chica and San Pedro de Macoris, but unfortunately not Juan Dolio.

Reactions: FGUnsworth1

potus

Dec 27, 2015
There is a service called >>LOGICPAQ JUAN DOLIO.......Address: El Oasis, Calle Principal, Playa Juan Dolio 21000.......Is anyone able to provide any feedback on them.......Thank you.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
EPS, Encargopaq, CPS, and many other options depending upon your area which I am not familiar with at all other than that people say Juan Dolio is:
D E A D, So if it is indeed dead, there may not be any such services there.