sex in the dr etc.

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
JoeJoe said:
so.. if i were to ask him to get tested.. would he take offense to that do you think.. or no.. I'm not sure how a man would.. respond to that..

Like others have said .... if he takes offence to it you don't want to be involved with him at all.
He obviously has something to hide then right??

*Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
JoeJoe,

No matter what, whenever in a new relationship I think it's a good idea to get checked out. BOTH partners. Whether he be a Dominican, Cuban, Chinese, Canadian or whatever.

Alot of people who are HIV positive, have other STD's or AIDS dont know about it, or chose to ignore it.

I actually have a friend who contacted an STD through a new partner who decided not to use condoms or get him checked out before hand. And he didn't even know he had anything.

Turns out he was with someone faithfully for 2 1/2 years, so he thought "no need to be checked. I have only been with one person."
But the thing people don't understand is, you may have only been with one person, but seriously nowadays, who knows how many your partner has been with. Even though we say we are monogomous. Yeah Right!

Get him checked out and yourself just to make sure before anything happens. "IF" it does!

*Baby Girl