Sex Shop

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Trying to figure out what umbrage is

Got the following definition and I still don't understand what you said:

umbrage \UHM-brij\, noun:
1. Shade; shadow; hence, something that affords a shade, as a screen of trees or foliage.
2. a. A vague or indistinct indication or suggestion; a hint.
b. Reason for doubt; suspicion.
3. Suspicion of injury or wrong; offense; resentment.

Burr finally took umbrage, and challenged him to a duel.
--Richard A. Samuelson, "Alexander Hamilton: American," Commentary, June 1999

In almost all the walks of his life, he appears to have been both astoundingly rude and genuinely astonished that anyone should take umbrage.
--Robert Winder, "A dying game," New Statesman, June 19, 2000

He had a devastating smile, which could wipe away the slightest umbrage.
--Alec Guinness, A Positively Final Appearance

The river tumbling green and white, far below me; the dark high banks, the plentiful umbrage, many bronze cedars, in shadow; and tempering and arching all the immense materiality, a clear sky overhead, with a few white clouds, limpid, spiritual, silent.
--Walt Whitman, Specimen Days & Collect

Were you offended at my statement? Which? That telemarketers would make excuses? That the DR government would pretend to censor advertising? And what does Alabama have to do with anything?

I think it sucks that I would have offended you and would like the chance to explain myself.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
um?brage
n.
Offense; resentment: took umbrage at their rudeness.

I was kidding man, fix your humor-meter. That serves me right for using palabras domingueras.

In 1998, in Williams v. Pryor, Alabama criminalized the sale of vibrators -- as well as other devices "designed or marketed as primarily useful for the stimulation of human genital organs."
Linkie
:eek:

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
MrMike said:
Burr finally took umbrage, and challenged him to a duel.
--Richard A. Samuelson, "Alexander Hamilton: American," Commentary, June 1999

i hope 'umbrage' means offended, because if it doesn't...........the thought of two men duelling by primarily stimulating each other's genital organs with devices bought in alabama is, quite frankly, revolting..........................................................................................................................two women on the other hand.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Last time I checked Pib was not a man, you must be confusing her with "Mr Pib", the diet cola that causes cancer in laboratory animals. In any case I don't think we'll be dueling with dildos any time soon. :nervous:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
I wasn't home, that was Felix Sanchez having a personal sendoff party. He seems to have replaced Antonio Banderas as the guy she is most likely to leave me for.

Sheez, how does a computer geek compete with an Olympic runner?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
MrMike said:
I wasn't home, that was Felix Sanchez having a personal sendoff party. He seems to have replaced Antonio Banderas as the guy she is most likely to leave me for.

Sheez, how does a computer geek compete with an Olympic runner?

No Problem!!! Felix Sanchez is a short haul guy going up & down only 13 or 14 times in less than a minute!! YOU (a computer geek however, know all about 'Hard Drives' & how to get the most out of them!! Felix doesn'r stand a chance against YOU!!

Keep 'plugging it in' & giving pleasure, MrMike!!! - Grahame

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
BushBaby said:
No Problem!!! Felix Sanchez is a short haul guy going up & down only 13 or 14 times in less than a minute!! YOU (a computer geek however, know all about 'Hard Drives' & how to get the most out of them!! Felix doesn'r stand a chance against YOU!!

Keep 'plugging it in' & giving pleasure, MrMike!!! - Grahame

Unfortunately I haved noticed with hard drives that if the burst rate is fast enough and the amount of data being tranfered small enough then "endurance", or sustainable transfer rate is a minor consideration.

Additionally I have seen alot of computer hardware overhyped, overpriced and successfully marketed based solely on it's sleek appearance.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
MrMike said:
Additionally I have seen alot of computer hardware overhyped, overpriced and successfully marketed based solely on it's sleek appearance.

A truer word has never been spoken!

Nothing worse than getting past the shiny packet and being disappointed.

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
The store in Santiago

The store in Santiago is at Plaza El Paseo. Plaza El Paseo is on the corner of the Av. 27 de Febrero and Av. Metropolitana. As said, it's on the second floor.

And now for the girls (basically): the owner of the Santo Domingo store that is in Plaza Naco is the the best dominican male stripper. In fact, as far as I know is the only one dominican male stripper that is worth to see and the only one that knows what women really wants on a Strip Show (a real strip show, not a sex-crazed-party). Tell me if you need his services or if wanna know more.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
gatoazul said:
.... In fact, as far as I know is the only one dominican male stripper that is worth to see and the only one that knows what women really wants on a Strip Show (a real strip show, not a sex-crazed-party).......

i am thinking of entering the male stripper 'scene', please could you tell me how i should approach this.
what do you recommend? what constitutes a real strip show for ladies like yourself?
more importantly, what does he have worth seeing that i don't?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
bochinche said:
i am thinking of entering the male stripper 'scene', please could you tell me how i should approach this.
what do you recommend? what constitutes a real strip show for ladies like yourself?

How the heck can we tell unless you show us "the FULL Monty"?? Anyway, if you are going to be a PROPER Sanky, you won't have time for Moonlighting into the Male Stripper arena. Have you done "The Knowledge" for either by the way???? - Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
bochinche said:
Is gatoazul a lady? Or are we back to the two men duelling with alabaman devices....................?

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
To Bochinche

gatoazul said:
The store in Santiago is at Plaza El Paseo. Plaza El Paseo is on the corner of the Av. 27 de Febrero and Av. Metropolitana. As said, it's on the second floor.

And now for the girls (basically): the owner of the Santo Domingo store that is in Plaza Naco is the the best dominican male stripper. In fact, as far as I know is the only one dominican male stripper that is worth to see and the only one that knows what women really wants on a Strip Show (a real strip show, not a sex-crazed-party). Tell me if you need his services or if wanna know more.

Hi Bochinche. First of all. I'm not a lady. I don't even think I could make it with my looks. I would be a very ugly one. I'm a man. A straight one.

About the question of how to approach the stripping scene I give you one advise: if you are going to hit the scene, do it keeping in mind what they want to see (and to hear, and to feel, and, in some cases, to smell and taste), not what you want. Always remember that these ladies are in most cases looking for fun when they look for a stripper, not for sex. They know where to find sex if they want to. This guy Junior is a professional. I know a very large amount of women that have been on his shows (all private, no cameras allowed) and they all felt great after. He, somehow, knows how to make them feel 'good' being so close to the borders, but without trespassing them. His shows involve surprise element and the recruiting of all the senses. He is not simply taking his clothes off and showing his things.

If you hit the scenes, good luck. Don't tell me to see it, please. If the things go well, brindame una cerveza.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
gatoazul said:
Hi Bochinche. First of all. I'm not a lady. I don't even think I could make it with my looks. I would be a very ugly one. I'm a man. A straight one.

About the question of how to approach the stripping scene I give you one advise: if you are going to hit the scene, do it keeping in mind what they want to see (and to hear, and to feel, and, in some cases, to smell and taste), not what you want. Always remember that these ladies are in most cases looking for fun when they look for a stripper, not for sex. They know where to find sex if they want to. This guy Junior is a professional. I know a very large amount of women that have been on his shows (all private, no cameras allowed) and they all felt great after. He, somehow, knows how to make them feel 'good' being so close to the borders, but without trespassing them. His shows involve surprise element and the recruiting of all the senses. He is not simply taking his clothes off and showing his things.

If you hit the scenes, good luck. Don't tell me to see it, please. If the things go well, brindame una cerveza.

sorry about that mr. gato........but thanks for the career tips.

do you think you could put me in touch with these ladies that confide in you about how there is only one stripper worth seeing and suggest what women really want?
you really are a lucky person.
i rarely meet such girls that would tell me about what they would "taste" in a strip show (my wife likes the chocolate sauce).
i am sure secrets like this would give me a big advantage in my future endeavours.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
And perhaps bochinche could run a few of HIS "surprise elements" by us so that the ladies here could give their opinion?
To anyone thinking of saying there ARE no ladies here.........it won't be so fresh second time around.