Shared Container

goldengirl101

Feb 4, 2005
Does anyone know a reputable shipping company that ships from DR to the U.S? I'm looking to ship refrigerated goods (sugar cane juice) stateside and am having a tough time finding a company that goes DR -US.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Google refridgerated shipping from Miami and call one of them. I am sure they could give you some good info. You could also check with airlines that ship cargo.

LTSteve

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
Does anyone know a reputable shipping company that ships from DR to the U.S? I'm looking to ship refrigerated goods (sugar cane juice) stateside and am having a tough time finding a company that goes DR -US.

Thanks!!

I curious, does the duty on cane juice approach the duty imposed on sugar that "Big Sugar" gets Congress to maintain?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Consolidate

A simple reply.

You should be looking for an ocean freight forwarding company that will consolidate your freight with other shippers like yourself. They will prepare the paperwork, arrange, and coordinate movement of the shipment. You will be charged for your documentation, insurance, special services, and transportation. The transportation cost will be based upon the weight or volume of your shipment and the type of services required to move your product to destination.

Good luck.

Regards

PJT

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Google refridgerated shipping from Miami and call one of them. I am sure they could give you some good info. You could also check with airlines that ship cargo.

LTSteve

LT you are very well intentioned. Nevertheless, the use of airfreight to move sugar cane juice is not cost effective.

Regards,

PJT