Should Moderators be allowed to participate in these debates? yes or no : Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Okay!!!

:confused:
Okay, so this is my first post, but I have heard all about this subject! Hi ... I am GirlieGirl's Sister!!! :) Back to the subject, as my sister said, Why would anyone want some one like this as your president?
I understand where he is coming from in some aspects, but you really don't make too much sense. No offense, but it seems like you are just sugar coating the things you are saying to try to confuse people, making them think that the things you are saying are meaningful. I don't want to knock your beliefs, but you just seem so anxious and really, I am sorry it's not working! The way you are speaking to people on this site. It's ridiculous! When you "run" for president, I think someone should send the things you have said to El Diaro and have it published. I seriously doubt anyone wants a President with a demeanor such as yours.

See You All On The 18th :)

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Moderators...............

will participate in the debates irregardless of what we think.
It's probably a good thing since their reasoning is part of
what got them to be moderators in the first place.

JD

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
XanaduRanch

Nope, don't feel cheap and dirty and that would be one of the first times, anyone every said that I made sense. That worries me, I think. I have been called disturbed,/ "marching to his own drum" by Monaco which was one of his nicer comments, by the way I think you are an ignoramous and thanks for your enlightening email, you don't know me/ harrassed by pm's for something that I have said offensive, I haven't been banned yet:) Now if I say I feel cheap and dirty, maybe a nice lady will offer to bathe me, lol. I just feel sorry for the chap and he has been beaten down so much, he keeps getting back up, I like persistence whether it is irrational at times or not. By the way, no one can be worse than "Hippocritical" except for the dearly departed Hi..er, Stal.n, etc. It is good to see as well that Robert has been in an extremely jovial mood lately:)
dale7(Howard)

Last edited:

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
I agree with your "Hippocritical" statement FULLY!!! You can't get more "Hippocritical" then those bastards!

My .02 :)

Cheap and Dirty? Hmmm ... not too things I'd wanna feel like!?!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That this Thread still exists is testament to the fact that.....

"SOME" of us are about to board a "Caribe Tours" bus bound for Sosua!!!!!We are in a festive mood,and little is bothering us right now!
As for "Cheap & Dirty",I hope to return to Santo Domingo on Sunday feeling "Cheap & Dirty",or more likely "Broke & Dirty"!

When we have "Nothing to do",we "Parteee"!!!!

Note to all the mothers in Sosua: This might be a GOOD weekend to take the family to Moncion!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccris Colon;)

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
the question is not whether we should be allowed to participate in these debates...it should be whether or not to allow people like you in them.

I vote yes. We need clowns like you to entertain us once in a while.

I would also cool it with the threats...after all, you said you were just having fun with us.

You said you are Dominican and if you don't like what you see you will change it. Look in the mirror and start there.

now back to the threat you made to CC, you are so tough talking all that nonsense over a computer.

I tell you what, give me a call at 212-479-7990.

let's see how tough you are.

Last edited:

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Robert said:
He put a lot of effort in to earn it.

Rob I'm a little disappointed that you have let this thread go on like this.. You close my threads at the drop of a hat but you let this simpleton tirade for days. What's up with that. I think you have something against outspoken women, IMO. I notice how quick you'll close threads by females as opposed to males and you let males get away with more stuff then females. Why is that?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
ClippedWing said:
Rob I'm a little disappointed that you have let this thread go on like this.. You close my threads at the drop of a hat but you let this simpleton tirade for days. What's up with that. I think you have something against outspoken women, IMO. I notice how quick you'll close threads by females as opposed to males and you let males get away with more stuff then females. Why is that?

here we go again.

I thought we clipped your wings already? oh no, that was gaby cruz. there is a reason why this thread has lasted..it is to prove a point..has nothing to do with male/female

that I can assure you

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Clipped",I thought you knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert is a Lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you and "SHE" have "SOMETHING" in common??????????

Cris Colon:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.