Snow n the DR for those who miss winter

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Boston

I wonder how Rice & Beans is doing ?

Saw images on TV, it is just crazy, I am thinking about taking the kids there to ski instead of Vermont :)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I wonder how Rice & Beans is doing ?

Saw images on TV, it is just crazy, I am thinking about taking the kids there to ski instead of Vermont :)

trust me; beans is fine. the Pats won the superbowl, and he will be just dandy until next football season.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
trust me; beans is fine. the Pats won the superbowl, and he will be just dandy until next football season.

The Patriots won again?? It seems like that team has won more Super Bowls than any other team in history.

May 29, 2006
Very bad ice damming here in upstate NY. Had to get the hose up on the roof to melt through it so the melt off has a way out. Gutters are useless and the heat tape can only do so much. I figure at least 1000 pounds of ice up there. Had to use the garage door to leave the house because the doors were blocked with ice.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Very bad ice damming here in upstate NY. Had to get the hose up on the roof to melt through it so the melt off has a way out. Gutters are useless and the heat tape can only do so much. I figure at least 1000 pounds of ice up there. Had to use the garage door to leave the house because the doors were blocked with ice.

I hear you!!!!!

Busted my ass a few times this season!!!!

It will get to -20 this weekend I heard!!!!

DR here I cum..................

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
The Patriots won again?? It seems like that team has won more Super Bowls than any other team in history.
Seems like but actually their first win since 2005-10 years ago. Steelers have the most at 6 and Cowboys, 49niners 5 and Patriots tied with many at 4