so.... What do Dominicans find really annoying about johnny foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
Omg

lol well being on manuvers is a good enough excuse.... But i swear, this woman's bo could be harnessed by the military for biochemical warfare... Lol the way she was dressed added even more to the effect. She had one of those crocodile hunter hats on complete with chin strap and black socks and sandals combo with unshaved pasty white blubbery cottage cheese legs shoved into horribly fitting cargo shorts complete with front butt... :ermm:

you guys are killing me!!!!!!ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
My wife says the most annoying Canadian habit is " they sorry about everything " even when they don't really mean it. The only Canadians that don't shower every day are the immigrants from certain countries.

Agree the Canadians I know don't stink. They and Americans use deodorant. We may develop cancer from it but we'll smell good in a coffin. Now Germans and Belgians must save their deodorant money for beer because... Oh boy I've had to switch lines in Playero rather than stand behind a couple of them.
African Americans, while frequently sweating here, always smell good.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
What my Dominican GF complains about is my dog sleeping in the house. And me petting him and not washing my hands immediately. Here's a tip honey - the dog stays, you can go. The dog never bitches at me.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Give me her celular to tell her that in Spanish pendejo. What do you want, besitos after kissing your doggie?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Give me her celular to tell her that in Spanish pendejo. What do you want, besitos after kissing your doggie?

No a dog is better than a woman. I don't need besitos, solo mi perro y tocineta y cerveza en la nevera

Status
Not open for further replies.