So you're bored in Sosua...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I love the designated driver dog ha ha ha . He is a beutiful dog , but the buried dog looks so happy....
And he was totally kool, that little dog.
He's half Dachshund and half Chihuahua
The Dom couple who brought him, don't even own him.
He lives next door to them but really loves them
Super loyal, follows them around like they're his parents, let's them do anything with him, bury him in sand, ride their backs in the water, be put on a surf board.
All the dogs got along and had a blast.

Now that Bruno has his driver's license, he wants me to buy him a pickup truck. Ugh.....

A

apostropheman

Dad, can i borrow the car? can i? can i? pleeeeeease!:cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Rocky thank you for those pictures I enjoyed them.....and I hope I can ride with Bruno when he gets his new truck....

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Underage?

Bruno's underage and isn't allowed to drink, so he doesn't complain too much about being the designated driver. ;)

There are many underage stories in the DR. Bruno, however, is well into legal drinking age in dog years, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he is legal to drive. I just hope he doesn't see a cat when behind the wheel. :cheeky:
Steve

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There are many underage stories in the DR. Bruno, however, is well into legal drinking age in dog years, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he is legal to drive. I just hope he doesn't see a cat when behind the wheel. :cheeky:
Steve
Wellllllllll.
It's a doggy driver's license and he got it at the Go Kart track in Puerto Plata, but he still doesn't have his drinking papers, and don't be giving him any ideas.
He's supposed to guard the bar at night, not raid it.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
so you have underaged employees working nightshifts at your bar????
in other countries you would face a death sentence for that, ha ha.
but here you just have to take care that he does not raid the bar before breakfast.
have fun
Mike

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
so you have underaged employees working nightshifts at your bar????
in other countries you would face a death sentence for that, ha ha.
but here you just have to take care that he does not raid the bar before breakfast.
have fun
Mike
And the best part is that all he wants is a bit of TLC and a couple of plates of ribs everyday.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Doggy Heaven.

For all you doggy lovers, Playa Bergantin is pure heaven for our 4 legged friends.

BergantinSept3007Sue6.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue15.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue16.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue17.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue18.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue21.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue22.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue23.jpg

BergantinSept3007Sue24.jpg

bdaric

Aug 28, 2003
I sincerely hope Dominicans keep their music and dance as the US import is sadly lacking.
Originally the bump and grind and then grind only seemed sexy, but after seeing the latin dance in Sosua I realised the swaying and deceptively simple looking footwork created a even more sexy dance where less is more unlike the US dance where more is most definitely less.......
I like some of the fusion sounds but when they seem to only mimic rap etc...I go cold...

A

apostropheman

perd?neme?
I sincerely hope Dominicans keep their music and dance as the US import is sadly lacking.
Originally the bump and grind and then grind only seemed sexy, but after seeing the latin dance in Sosua I realised the swaying and deceptively simple looking footwork created a even more sexy dance where less is more unlike the US dance where more is most definitely less.......
I like some of the fusion sounds but when they seem to only mimic rap etc...I go cold...
are you sure you posted in the correct thread? :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
Those doggies are soooooooo adorable.

And to think people here in Canada pay hundreds of dollars for them......and they are roaming around the DR beaches for FREE!!!

sollie

Jul 30, 2006
Good stuff Rocky. Thanks for the "slice of your life" sharing; I was charmed. I laughed and giggled at the hounds!

Sollie

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Doggies surfing! This is so cute. I am going to try this with my cat;)

Thanks for the nice pictures!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Here's another inexpensive fun one.

This couple picked up some used children's clothing in their home country.
It was no more than a 10 minute drive over to the home of a needy family, and these pix tell it all.

Picture006.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
great job Rock, that Rocks, yeah.
we do collect over here also stuff for the kiddies including school supplies aso and always when a busload is full we pass by at one of the schools off punta cana, mostly up on the way to miches.
go on man
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.