Some culture for you!

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I actually think that being a few cards short of a full deck coupled with a slight mild insanity are pre-requisites for a quality, respectable, erotic life on the North Coast.......
You just sort of fit in nicely with the goings on.......lol
And now back on thread....
Report back after your visit to Rolf and his establishment, catcher please?
Rio

Caz

May 15, 2004
As Abuela says - definitely overtones of Gaudi there and a fascinating place to visit!

Mar 2, 2008
Those are beautiful pictures!
Thank you very much for this entire thread. It is very interesting, and it's also surprising that I hadn't heard anything about it previously.

J

John Evans

Id like to hear of other eccentrics in the area if anyone knows any-(you would think there would be loads of nutty artistic types) is rancho nazdrowie in Barabas still open to the public - and does anyone know what its like

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by rio2003
the oldest maiden in town!!!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Not quite! ;) That's why I'm allowed to be two sandwiches short of a picnic today - it's not every day you're 65 :)
maiden Definition

maiden (mād'n)
noun
  1. Now Rare
    1. a girl or young unmarried woman
    2. a virgin
Hmmmm, eh, how do I ask this......, eh, aren't you married?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

No I'm not married but (since the thread is about culture) I did play the gypsy's daughter in Camino Real by Tennessee Williams ;) . Those who've read it will know the significance for the first part of your definition...............
and the relevance to the sort of Museum in Sosua described above.

Nice pics, Simon.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No I'm not married
Phew !!!
Had me worried there for a moment... Otherwise, ti would have been option #2.
dance11-4.gif

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
John, I have been to Rancho Nazdrowie several times. Really beautiful with all the flowers and trees and the natural swimming pool. Unique little home and Milet is full of stories, including her trip to the south pole a couple of years ago. I will see if I still have her phone number. Worth the trip to Imbert and out to the Rancho.

Mar 2, 2008
Lambada,
Obvious type casting for your part in the play.

Rocky,
I honestly thought that was a Claro cell tower in the last picture, but now I can clearly see it is you instead.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by rio2003
the oldest maiden in town!!!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

maiden Definition

maiden (mād'n)
noun
  1. Now Rare
    1. a girl or young unmarried woman
    2. a virgin

Having taken some considerable time to think this one through - I am afraid I don't qualify on either definition, try as I might to stretch the boundaries!!

Counting down the days to my erotic cultural day in Sosua.

Very happy if not "virgin" on ecstatic ;) to see a post from JohnEvans.

And it's sunny in England!
:bunny:

R.Rio