Somebody pass the aspirin!

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Pib, Carol, Sabrina.......

So OK, how many Carols have we got now? I have registered with my name of Carol only to find there is another. I don't mind changing my handle Sabrina. Just let me know what is going on.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Registering your "Name" on DR1

I was going to sit back and "lurk",but then with all this "name" flap I figured I better "register" my "name" before someone snaps it up for their own perverted use!Looks like I made it! I can now go back to "lurking". I would love to respond to Peter,s(Who is he?) comment about me being "anti-woman",or some such comment.However,I could only think of;obscene,vulgar,sexually-orientated,hateful,threatening,and "violative"of DR1 law comments to make! You will have to use your "imagination" about what I think about Peter,s comment,not about Peter,that would not be polite!So please have a nice day "Peter",and to all the good posters on the "NEW DR1"! Criss Colon

Kelly Brooney

Jan 2, 2002
PIB said:
Wow! The holidays are over, and I survived quite unharmed. :rolleyes: Nice new year surprise DR1!

Congratulations to Mistress Dolores and Master Rob for the new website. It looks very good and it is a lot user friendlier than the other one. The board is cool too. A few glitches here and there but I bet it will be set and running in no time. Some vB codes still don't work and I have a complain: I had registered my handle and now I cannot use it. You fix it before I sue you two for copyright infringement. And we talking big money here :D

Well DR1'ers, best wishes for this new year and enjoy the new board, I, for one, think it is cool.

We now continue to our regular broadcast...

Oh is Miss Prissy giving us our daily lot of wisdom, crawl back under the cupboard and untangle your knickers twit