something to do on Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben oregon

Apr 20, 2008
When a woman spent 9 months in a pregnancy , it's mostly for the baby to growth but mostly for the new mother to be prepare to receive a new born (cramps ,back peine ,sleepless night and so forth.....) So if you lurn to stand up for your self and make your point in this forum ,that will be a good learning experience for living in the DR ,because when there ,you will need to negociate all the times and learn to survive in that island .(Don't set your self up as a victim more as a fighter) be nice with a little of agessivity and you will be just fine ,in the island there are allot of loud talker with a cowed attitude! So don't let what people think change your plan ,take the data needed and move foward.
The DR's life style is not for every one ,unless you're active and deal with it.
Remember:" the DR is a beautifull island with great people trying to live a good life" what NOT TO LIKE?
good luck to you and your family!!!!

rimley

Oct 16, 2008
La Roc

I think La Roc is the name of the place. It's right at the corner of La Puntilla and the street with all of the bars and discos in El Batey...

Anyway...they have two really nice pool tables there if you ladies would like to practice your game. The pool sticks aren't that great, but you can still get a good game in.

It's pretty cheap. I think like $3 for 30 mins or maybe $3 for an hour, I cannot remember.

There are other spots where you can play billiards as well, but they're more ON the beaten path.

I hear the food at this restaurant is not good. So, eat first if you go there to play. Or, visit the little mexican spot right next door (yummy texmex from a dude named Lee who was raised in New Mexico) or, spend a little...okay, a lot more... and visit Moura Mai (my favorite restaurant in Sosua) for drinks and really fresh food. MMMMMM....I think I'm going to go there tonight. Just writing about the grub there makes me want it. :(

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks guys!
I was a bit sensitive the other evening..so my sense of humor was to no avail. grrrr. My sincere apologies.

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
How was the party last night, any pics?

tambo'

Okay...from what I know, the party was great! Inside the club was rocking and Samuel L. Jackson was there. Outside was regular. SeaCret's is going to be changing the whole look AND the atmosphere...it will be more of a night club rather than a pick-up joint!

Status
Not open for further replies.