Sosua back in the news for guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CristoRey

...Sosua..Sosua...Sosua.....The real action for the tourists and the chicas is in Punta Cana...where the money is and the most tourists and the best chicas are.....only they are out of sight in the bars...and they always will do a delivery to your hotel ..........
Best chicas? Hilarious!

E

Ecoman1949

Best chicas? Hilarious!

Playa Dorada gets a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some frequent the restaurant area in the mall, other check in to the resorts for a Friday and Saturday night stay. The ones at the resorts are very low key. They usually work in pairs. Management at the resorts don’t seem to mind.

C

ctrob

Playa Dorada gets a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some frequent the restaurant area in the mall, other check in to the resorts for a Friday and Saturday night stay. The ones at the resorts are very low key. They usually work in pairs. Management at the resorts don’t seem to mind.

Maybe the AI resorts, as long as it's low key. But the condos are a different story. They are very tight about somebody having even an appearance of hookerism. If you're going to detract from their "family" image, you ain't getting in.

W

william webster

Rob
They must know that - the girls
I expect that's why they 'check in'.... then they're already in
harder to kick out

D

Derfish

Rob
They must know that - the girls
I expect that's why they 'check in'.... then they're already in
harder to kick out

I've been told they ad a charge to the guy's bill. Never been there, but was told that.
Derfish

W

william webster

How would they know Fish Gills ?

Two consenting hotel guests ??

Slip, sliding away - into the night..

check your source

T

Tom0910

Anyone that stays at Playa Dorada can get their "action" at the whore house directly across the street,don't even need a taxi.

T

the gorgon

Anyone that stays at Playa Dorada can get their "action" at the whore house directly across the street,don't even need a taxi.

that is theoretical. when you see the girls, you might rethink that idea.

U

USA DOC

..They do indeed stay at the A.I resorts...at *** had the room directly above one of the girls, and it was a weekend....in the off season on weekend mostly Dominicans stay there... she was busy as a beaver, as they say in USA.......Doc.....

Last edited:
R

RDKNIGHT

Punta Cana is the best for the working ladies .....mucho VZ. columbia. hatians . DR.... actually decent DR girls because they are not full time pro's

W

waytogo

If enforcement starts, PM me and I will reopen for current/new information....
The back and forth whore mongering posts have come to an end....

Status
Not open for further replies.