sosua during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Watch out for the Hell's Angels.
They are settling in big time to control the movement of the drugs.
They are "Trouble" with a capital "T".
Nasty work.
Innocent people die wherever they go.

Feb 15, 2005
thank god the fat drunken white gringos are from europe. I have never ever seen a fat gringo from the us...

Wait a second- why does it matter where they are from? And why is it so bad they are fat?

Ah, yes thats right- fat people does not deserve to live. Thank you for reminding me of these facts.

Btw, dom did you find your mother, sister and gay brother when you where driving thru sosua looking for the aids ridden whores??!

not cool!

dom

Jun 1, 2011
first of all, im not dominican, so u can safe all your crap etc. pointing in that direction., i grew up in this town, and it is or was home to me, thats it, beeing dominican or not, everyone has the right to call a place home.

im not here to make any friends, so i couldn't care less if anyone feels insulted or not.
what i did is trow everyone in a big basket of scum, may they be fat american, fat germans whatever, if your way of doing "tourism" is to sit a bar all day and drink and talk **** or screw young girls for a few bucks, and feel proud about it, then you are just a big fat loser !!!!

many know exactly what kind of people im referring to, if you don't oh well, open your eyes or look at the town not just tru a glass of cuba libre.

im not personally directly insulting anyone, if you feel insulted, maybe your just one of the above mentioned, if you want to bitch around and turn every single word until you can feel insulted or you can make my post look ridiculous then be my guest.
if you do feel like insulting me personally and it makes you feel great or better then that already puts you at a level, that i guess is part of what sosua is today, a big bucket of worthless scum.

i have just lived in sosua for long enough to see a continuous deterioration of the entire town.

you say it doesn't work without the hookers, and the loser tourists, guess what it does, and it works even better, take a look at punta cana or las terrenas, or samana or aruba, the bahamas etc. the list is endless, if your world is this small to believe that prostitution and looser tourists and retirees is the only way to run a tourist town, your horizon seems to be very limited.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That UN report states that "Dominican women are the "VICTIMS" of prostitution"?????????????????
Now THAT's Taking "PC"ness to a new level!
I bet the report only cost about 10 Million to produce.
Why not spend that money on the worlds hungry children????
"I", have been the "Victim" of prostitution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paid my 400 pesos and "What, No ANAL SEX??????????"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
That UN report states that "Dominican women are the "VICTIMS" of prostitution"?????????????????

that's it! i have had my belly laugh for the day. thanks,CC.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
this has nothing to do with the town of sosua stay on topic, unless you can figure a way to send out the remaining sosua whores to the rest of the world

Feb 15, 2005
first of all, im not dominican, so u can safe all your crap etc. pointing in that direction., i grew up in this town, and it is or was home to me, thats it, beeing dominican or not, everyone has the right to call a place home.

im not here to make any friends, so i couldn't care less if anyone feels insulted or not.
what i did is trow everyone in a big basket of scum, may they be fat american, fat germans whatever, if your way of doing "tourism" is to sit a bar all day and drink and talk **** or screw young girls for a few bucks, and feel proud about it, then you are just a big fat loser !!!!

many know exactly what kind of people im referring to, if you don't oh well, open your eyes or look at the town not just tru a glass of cuba libre.

im not personally directly insulting anyone, if you feel insulted, maybe your just one of the above mentioned, if you want to bitch around and turn every single word until you can feel insulted or you can make my post look ridiculous then be my guest.
if you do feel like insulting me personally and it makes you feel great or better then that already puts you at a level, that i guess is part of what sosua is today, a big bucket of worthless scum.

i have just lived in sosua for long enough to see a continuous deterioration of the entire town.

you say it doesn't work without the hookers, and the loser tourists, guess what it does, and it works even better, take a look at punta cana or las terrenas, or samana or aruba, the bahamas etc. the list is endless, if your world is this small to believe that prostitution and looser tourists and retirees is the only way to run a tourist town, your horizon seems to be very limited.

First off, you shouldn't feel the need to qualify yourself or defend yourself or your post. It's an observation and appears to be heartfelt, albiet, an angry one.

But ask yourself a question: Are the prostitutes in Sosua because of the tourist money or are the tourist there to spend on the prostitutes.

There are many islands/countries that are poor but their sex for pay is hidden and under control. The DR has selected Sosua and Boca Chica as the country's sextowns, both from a community and government standpoint.
If you have the Government or Sosua community drive or control the trade, the sex tourist WILL go away.

I think you're blaming the wrong people Bro.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DUMB", the last time I checked, YOU were NOT A Moderator!!!!!!
It's "On Topic" unless a "MOD" says different!
Stop "Bad Mouthing" your fellow countrywomen!
One man's whore, is another man's "Mami"!
CC

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013

This made me chuckle. Thanks :D

dom

Jun 1, 2011
u must feel big and proud being a moderator and directly insulting people, tough guy, you got my respect.

if you cannot tell the difference between a report of prostitutes working in foreign countries and a SPECIFIC discussion regarding the town of sosua, then please explain how you specify on and of topics, so we all know for the future

NY2DR

Nov 21, 2009

Yea I was going to refer to this coincidental report from dominicantoday as well. At the end of the day its bigger than quote "fat drunk white guys" and "black mongers with $800 for the week" (not to say those ppl don't exist among other types) But I'm sure if you dig a little deeper you'll see you can't just judge the book by its cover & there's more to what you see in plain sight. Besides every country has its own version of "Sosua" somewhere maybe just not as overt. Just look how long prostitution has been around & I'm sure it didn't start in DR with foreigners. Interesting post though I get your point, nothing wrong with a little passion to try to make a change if that's the battle you choose to fight.

Feb 15, 2005
Thank God the Fat drunken white gringos are from Europe. I have never ever seen a fat Gringo from the US...

Wait a second- why does it matter where they are from? And why is it so bad they are fat?

Ah, yes thats right- Fat people does not deserve to live. Thank you for reminding me of these facts.

Btw, Dom did you find your Mother, Sister and Gay Brother when you where driving thru Sosua looking for the Aids ridden whores??!

Personally I would ban this poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.