Sosua in late Oct. early Nov.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

66jr

Aug 19, 2007
Hey Vince ! Villas would be our preference. We need info.pictures, web sites ? Are they close to the clubs, etc.? FRP's ? ( that is to Kool ! )
Thanks in advance !!!!!!!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
look up residencial casa linda, casa laguna, sea horse ranch, perla marina, residencial hispaniola...all close to Sosua, but you will want a car..or a driver pretty much on call...no FRP's though...

In Cabarete there are 2 bedroom beachfront condos with a jacuzzi in the master bath for rent on a daily/nightly basis at OceanPoint Condominiums

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Hey Vince ! Villas would be our preference. We need info.pictures, web sites ? Are they close to the clubs, etc.? FRP's ? ( that is to Kool ! )
Thanks in advance !!!!!!!

There are quite a few communities that rent villas. Right now my go-to agency is Hispaniola Real Estate. They have villas in both the Hispaniola and Casa Linda communities. You can see pictures of their villas and apartments at Dominican Republic Real Estate - Hispaniola Real Estate.

Good Luck.

Vince.

shakeblue

Aug 22, 2008
Looking 4 fun

I will be visiting Sosua the second week of DEcember 08. i will be flying in from puerto plata and then making my way to Sosua. Can anyone tell me were is the best place to stay that is girl friendly and that is not a wreck. Also were is the best place to party (dancing, drink, women but no drugs). if anyone can help i would gladly give you my email so i can ask any other questions i have in store thanks

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
FRP = Free Range P_ tas
;)

They lay eggs now? I've heard of multi-tasking but.................;)

if anyone can help i would gladly give you my email so i can ask any other questions i have in store thanks

Might I respectfully suggest that you shouldn't be surprised if people don't fall over themselves to jump at this offer? Primarily because your questions have already been answered many times over & recently (thus DavidZ's comment about searches) and secondly because you are possibly signalling that you will be sending lots of questions to whoever accepts your email. The other snag for you is that some people who might accept your email could be promoting their own commercial enterprise.

As you're a new poster, let me suggest you go to the blue bar at the top of the page & find the search function, use phrases like guest friendly hotels in Sosua, discos in Sosua etc. Then when you have assimilated the info already provided come back & ask more specific questions if you have them.

And welcome to DR1! :)

Reactions: DavidZ
Status
Not open for further replies.