Sosua Kids..legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Dear Bob,
You have, by omission, proven where you stand in life.
Maybe you're the guy who posted this comment on X man's blog?

No matter if it is or not.
I think all the decent folk on DR1, know your mind set, and the above quoted comment would reflect your thoughts.
You are, of course, entitled to your opinions, but please do not expect anything but disdain from normal people.
I do commend you for having the "balls" to stand up for your convictions, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence, proving you wrong.

As we approach "the season for giving", it would be nice if we could let this topic rest.
All of this negative press about Dominican Kids, is bound to rub off on Dominican charitable foundations, and in the end, it will hurt the kids.

Nobody has " proven" anything. I have no problem looking in the mirror either before i go to sleep or after I wake up. I have never posted on any blog, anywhere at anytime. You are 2 groups of people that are like street gangs fighting for territory.You cast dispersions on people's character without the facts, or do you even care what the facts are? Decent and Normal people will realize after some reflection that the "negative press" is coming from mainly one direction. Perhaps before telling what my mindset is, you can see things from other that your hate filled dispersions. As far as the season, there isn't alot of Christian feeling eminating from you lot.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Nobody has " proven" anything. I have no problem looking in the mirror either before i go to sleep or after I wake up. I have never posted on any blog, anywhere at anytime. You are 2 groups of people that are like street gangs fighting for territory.You cast dispersions on people's character without the facts, or do you even care what the facts are? Decent and Normal people will realize after some reflection that the "negative press" is coming from mainly one direction. Perhaps before telling what my mindset is, you can see things from other that your hate filled dispersions. As far as the season, there isn't alot of Christian feeling eminating from you lot.
I suppose this means you won't let it go, in the spirit of Christmas.
You have made your position clear, that you think X man is a good guy and being falsely maligned.
Most people disagree with you.
What else is there to say?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
The opposite effect for me

As we approach "the season for giving", it would be nice if we could let this topic rest.
All of this negative press about Dominican Kids, is bound to rub off on Dominican charitable foundations, and in the end, it will hurt the kids.
I arrived here in SD earliar this week and set about finding a kids charity to donate a Christmas gift--prompted by this tread that started when I was in NY.
Have found the charity (a hospice for kids with cancer) and I am attempting a face to face visit with them later in the day.
I will report back on my trip to "The Pink House" tonite or tomorrow.

JOHN

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I suppose this means you won't let it go, in the spirit of Christmas.
You have made your position clear, that you think X man is a good guy and being falsely maligned.
Most people disagree with you.
What else is there to say?

yES MY POSITION IS CLEAR. I DON'T THINK X man is a good guy, and either do I think you are. You, buddy, ARE the one that won't let things go. You are the one that calls people rapists...etc, not I.
In the spirit of the season, although not a christian, I'm calling it quits.
Peace on Earth ,GOOD WILL TO ALL.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
yES MY POSITION IS CLEAR. I DON'T THINK X man is a good guy, and either do I think you are. You, buddy, ARE the one that won't let things go. You are the one that calls people rapists...etc, not I.
In the spirit of the season, although not a christian, I'm calling it quits.
Peace on Earth ,GOOD WILL TO ALL.

Ribs for four at Rocky?s says he posts again in this forum. Any takers??

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Here I go.....

The majority sound like they are off their meds, and I think that Rocky in particular has taken his personal animosity to the point where he ranting. Rocky, it has yet to be determined if anyone has been screwed. As a seasoned technical investigator, I get the facts and get answers to all question instead of doing a Rockys " I'm just guessing, but my guess is that Ni?os was going to be the official Spanish name for X man's charity "Kids".
Bob, I know you said that you were leaving but I hope you can answer me this question. If you decides not to answer, it will show your real agenda on this thread.

You said that the complainants did not donate to said charity. I replied to you that it was NOT the case since "THIS complainant DID donate".

You refused to acknowledge my post but keep on "hammering" Rocky's every posts.

Now, my question is this:

What's your vendetta against Rocky?. I mean, it's obvious who your prime target is but I just want you to tell us why.

I'll be waiting for your answer. If I don't get one, then we ALL can put 2 and 2 together and make our own conclusions.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
It would appear I have made an erroneous statement in a previous post - My apologies to you all.

I made the following comment:
"Of course, it subsequently appears they were only trying to talk to Dominican Kids - not Ninos Dominicanos ......... Ninos Dominicanos con Anoeca WOULD have replied - as they did immediately to you."

Following a PM from Bob Saunders earlier today, it appears that the 'Fast Reply' he got was from Dominican Kids after he had written to them via their website e-mail. I had assumed (wrongly :eek: ) that the fast response had come from Ninos Dominicanos con Anoeca as nobody else has made mention of a response from Dominican Kids.

Congratulations on this achievement Bob. Perhaps now with your 'Technical Advisor' attributes, you could go into Anoeca & get the second side of the argument (if there is one & it is not a figment of so many peoples imagination) & then report both sides here? Lets face it, that is what I have been promoting from day ONE ....... for those who contributed to & felt they had argument with Dominican Kids - to hear both sides!!

PLEASE help us all to put this argument to rest.

Contrary to your belief, I am NOT anti Dominican Kids - anything that gives help in a worthwhile way to Dominicans in general & Dominican children in particular, I am in favour of ...... without prejudice as to who is running it! I do NOT side with Rocky (Marco) nor with HOWMAR, FLY, or the others you mention - I have my own mind & respond accordingly. Heck, I even argue with Lambada .......... & get roasted in the process!:ermm: :squareeye. I agree that sometimes when I agree with peoples views it may not seem that I am prepared to argue against them when my views differ, but then why should it?

I will respond to your PM shortly ~ Grahame.

blowfelt

Sep 26, 2004
A final message from Anoeca

Dear All,

Have spoken to Alberto Noesi about this forum and the comments that are being made about Dominican Kids and about Anoeca.

I will repeat again monies through the Dominican Kids website was deposited into Anoeca as two separate investments, from what auctions i would not be able to detail as Anoeca was not involved in the auctions nor did we collect the money. But i do know that the figure on the website is not a true reflection of the balance we hold at Anoeca for a reason is that many who pledged money never paid.

Have spoken to all those concerned and we have handed the investments back to Dominican Kids and have told the webmistress to cut the links to Anoeca and reference to us from this website.
We do not want any donations and we will fund this charity ourselves, we will do as Alberto wants to do and construct a surgery and staff it, only then would we look for donations.

Alberto and Anoeca do not view the Dominican Kids website or read forums or blogs and so our involvement with the website would be unwise as of the accuracy of the information.

As i said earlier the funds have been handed back so any subsequent questions you have about about Dominican Kids you will need to direct to that website.

On the behalf of Anoeca

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Excerpt from response from Scott

The following is an excerpt from the letter i received from Dominican Kids. Published here without permission from the originator: Everyone can draw their own conclusion.

After raising the money Dawn, Carina and Robert met to decide what to do with it. At that meeting Robert had someone from the reefs there and made it like it was a done deal that the money goes to the reefs. We raised the money to go to the Children and not the reefs where Robert promised the money on his own. When Robert was told "No, the money goes to the kids" he had a hissy fit and backed out. We raised more money the second time without his support.

We didn't have enough money to build a dental clinic even with the two fundraisers we did. We did great by Dominican Standards but certainly not even enough to purchase the equipment.

We hooked up with Aberto who wanted to also do something for the community. He donated a building and the renovations. A dentist who does stuff here from the states volunteered to put up the equipment which came to 30k. He also volunteered to have his Dental office Architect take the building plans and put the design together.

Of course the Architect who by American Standards said the building wasn't good enough. I think we would have been fine just using the original building but Alberto purchased the property next door to build a new building on. Needles to say this put us back but we are still on track.

The money raised is earning 2% a month from Alberto which is 2x what he pays anyone else and I can at any time pull out but I don't have a better alternative than this and I think given time is the best way to use the funds.

I have decided a long time ago not to even deal with people who didn't donate anything and are just looking to cause trouble. These people also know I don't post on DR1 nor even bother looking at it unless someone sends me a link thinking it is in my interest to look as it was in this case.

The peo ple who donated such as Jack Quontee has been kept up to date and is pleased in what we are doing. He donated several thousand dollars. Anyone who is involved knows what is going on.
Most of these people have known me and KNOW I don't need to be stealing charity money but they just make stuff up anyway. These people are low down on the scale of even crap.

SO, the money is deposited with Alberto with the exception of PAYPAL money which I can only withdraw 500 dollars a month but every month 500 US dollars goes into the account and will for the next several months. A foundation was started and is legal and there is a Board of Directors. I am only one person on a board of 7 so my influence is not much. Alberto, Alanindr and several other prominen t Dominican Doctors and Lawyers make up the rest.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Don't slam the door behind you before

Dear All,

Have spoken to Alberto Noesi about this forum and the comments that are being made about Dominican Kids and about Anoeca.

I will repeat again monies through the Dominican Kids website was deposited into Anoeca as two separate investments, from what auctions i would not be able to detail as Anoeca was not involved in the auctions nor did we collect the money. But i do know that the figure on the website is not a true reflection of the balance we hold at Anoeca for a reason is that many who pledged money never paid.

Have spoken to all those concerned and we have handed the investments back to Dominican Kids and have told the webmistress to cut the links to Anoeca and reference to us from this website.
We do not want any donations and we will fund this charity ourselves, we will do as Alberto wants to do and construct a surgery and staff it, only then would we look for donations.

Alberto and Anoeca do not view the Dominican Kids website or read forums or blogs and so our involvement with the website would be unwise as of the accuracy of the information.

As i said earlier the funds have been handed back so any subsequent questions you have about about Dominican Kids you will need to direct to that website.

On the behalf of Anoeca

you help answer a few questions regarding this post. Your information is appreciated btw but I'm curious about:
1) How does a finance house "return money" without being asked for it by the client? Is this the case here? If the client did NOT ask for it back why was it returned?
2) So if the monies deposited differ with the web site's dollar amount ("but I do know")why then did Anoeca continue to maintain this quasi relationship up till this week?
3) Quite honestly I find it hard to believe your statements regarding Alberto and Company not reading the websites involved in this discussion. Escott pimped Anoeca for years on DR1 and other sites. Many, many references to making money with the company. Photographs for promotional use published. So, you mean to say that there was no interest in reading these very positive blogs and web sites?
In addition, don't all parties concerned share/use the same web mistress?
Isn't it common practice to share the various links?

Perhaps before you close this door of information and sweep the floor behind you might consider shedding some light on these questions.
Thank you in advance for the informatiuon.
JOHN

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Bob,

First off, thanks for the Rib dinners at Rocky's. Next I found this from the same person that was posted some time ago. Maybe he can explain the delay.

Monday, March 06, 2006
HELP!
We have decided to put the money raised from the last Auction in helping to setup and build a Free Dental Clinic. We are doing this along with Alberto who runs the finance house in Puerto Plata that a lot of my friends and myself invest in. He has a building next door to his office that he bought to protect himself and is going to renovate the offices in there. He will also donate office space to others that will give free services to the poor of the North Coast.
Who knows, maybe first a dental clinic and maybe after the Easter Auction a Kidney dialisis machine or something else just as needed. Stay tuned folks, we are about to do some great stuff here on the North Coast that will have an impact on the people here TODAY! This is not a cure all but we will have an impact in the local area.
Hasta Pronto

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
After raising the money Dawn, Carina and Robert met to decide what to do with it. At that meeting Robert had someone from the reefs there and made it like it was a done deal that the money goes to the reefs. We raised the money to go to the Children and not the reefs where Robert promised the money on his own. When Robert was told "No, the money goes to the kids" he had a hissy fit and backed out. We raised more money the second time without his support.

Total BS from Scott as usual.

I will not publish the full email exchanges, lots of irrelevant BS, but below are a few extracts of an email I sent that relate directly to his "hissy fit" comment.

--------------------------

It was an idea, it was discussed, I brought along someone that has been proactively working with improving poor kids lives here on the north coast. Yes, he also works on preserving the reefs etc. These types of projects need all the input and help they can get. It was an idea that had been discussed between Dawn and I, then we discussed it with Carina on Monday. We all agreed to move forward with that idea. If on reflection it's not the right direction or your vision Scott, no problem. I'll support 100% what ever the consensus is, that's how it should be.

Let's do this...

I'll step back and let Dawn and Carina develop the idea on how the funds can best be spent. They are on the north coast and get to see what's going on and needed on a daily basis.

I will administer the money for this auction, but I feel it would be better if you find another person to handle the money for any future auctions, donations etc.

Any future auctions, I'm happy to promote as an event on dr1.com, but we will not get involved in the actual running of the auction like we did for the first one. Taking bids, posting items etc.

--------------------------

I think we have beaten this topic to death and everybody has now had their 2 cents.

Closed.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
SO, the money is deposited with Alberto with the exception of PAYPAL money which I can only withdraw 500 dollars a month but every month 500 US dollars goes into the account and will for the next several months. A foundation was started and is legal and there is a Board of Directors. I am only one person on a board of 7 so my influence is not much. Alberto, Alanindr and several other prominen t Dominican Doctors and Lawyers make up the rest.

One more thing. Alandr has zero involvement with "dominicankids" I believe he is only on the board of the non-profit foundation (ninos dominicanos) set up by Alberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.