Spa Services In Puerto Plata, Sosua, or Cabarete

lilcanadiangal

Jan 23, 2004
Great Massages..

I received an incredible massage from a really great woman named Giselda. She owns a massage centre right by Hotel Condado in Puerto Plata. She was actually renting the Atlantic salon by Cafe Cito few weeks ago, but had problems with the power or something and moved back to her other place. She's very talented and inexpensive.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
lilcanadiangal said:
I received an incredible massage from a really great woman named Giselda. She owns a massage centre right by Hotel Condado in Puerto Plata. She was actually renting the Atlantic salon by Cafe Cito few weeks ago, but had problems with the power or something and moved back to her other place. She's very talented and inexpensive.

I was there today and was very pleased with her services.
And glad I noticed her sign on the street, never knew there was massage there. She offers ordinary massage, sport massage..
All inexpensive, local prices for every person.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
luzcace said:
There is a Spa atThe Coral Marien , open to the public

Can anyone tell me if there is a hairdressers at Coriel Marien which is open to the public and if so, does anyone know how much a cut and highlights would be?

Thanks
Daydream

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
daydream said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a hairdressers at Coriel Marien which is open to the public and if so, does anyone know how much a cut and highlights would be?

Thanks
Daydream

Hairdressers at the hotels in Costa Dorada and Playa Dorada are open to public... but why do you want to pay more for the same thing??? Prices are higher as it is a tourist oriented business there, but that is the only difference.. ;)

actor45

Jan 21, 2005
just got back

Mario said:
Hi Everyone!

Can someone please tell me the best way to get spa services on the North Coast. I am not staying at an all incluisive and would need to either get a day pass to the spa or go to a free standing spa business. Does anyone know what my options are? The best place? Specifically, looking for massages, facials, body wraps, etc. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Mario
the casa colonial is fantastic but expensive. the sunflowere at the dorado club is not great. you have to be careful if you are a man. the girls want to give you "extras" I dont think there is extra charge for vigorous "massages"

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Yes the spa at Casa Colonial is stunning, professional and some consider it pricey. But pricey is really based on what you are used to paying.

The sunflower spa is at playa dorada complex. Is your information on this first hand? (excuse the pun) This is important to know.