spanish man shot and injured by security in POP

DonDR

Jul 14, 2010
I was asking people and police here what are the conditions and limitations for the person to work as "seguridad" with the pump gun - there are non. Only by age - you can not be a guard at 15.
And if there are no medical tests to get a permission on a pump gun (I am not even talking on a yearly basis) - there is always a possibility that you can be shot by your own guard. Nice.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I offer a cold coke to all the seguridads on hot days in my neighborhood. I always say hello, wave when they walk past and thank them when they let me pass through the gate. I want to make darn sure they remember me, my face and where I live.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I offer a cold coke to all the seguridads on hot days in my neighborhood. I always say hello, wave when they walk past and thank them when they let me pass through the gate. I want to make darn sure they remember me, my face and where I live.

Once you start this make sure you don't stop, cause if you do they will put a real hate on for you.....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Once you start this make sure you don't stop, cause if you do they will put a real hate on for you.....

Hammerdown going for the W.C.Fields award............

never give a sucker an even break.

what a silly attitude..........

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Hammerdown going for the W.C.Fields award............

never give a sucker an even break.

what a silly attitude..........

Nope its the truth. You cant spoil them, they will think that what you given them is earned. You can not set a precedent like this, it is a recipe for disaster. Speaking from experience

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't understand why i would give anything to security guards in my area. maybe a box of rum for xmas but other than that, nope.