Starlin Castro in trouble

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
The girl left from a nightclub at 3:00 AM to HIS house and there's where the "sexual assault" happened. You gotta be kiddin' me...more likely he send her packing after he was done in the morning and that ****ed her self steem and wants payback plus $$$$$.

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
I hear ya ExtremeR, when are these young kids with huge $$$ going to learn there are girls out there that want to be paid! They will run to their friends and the hospital and the police as soon as they leave the house....That being said, we were not there and don't know what happened. Hopefully for him, he can pay some money and move on because he has a great future.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Hopefully for him and other men in the USA he does not pay ANY MONEY and is found innocent, I'm sick and tired of women crying rape because the guy may have ****ed her off after they're done having sex, buyers remorse or whatever. It also makes a disservice and damage to the REAL rape victims.

Another sports celebrity who only thinks with his smaller head.

Intelligence cannot be legislated.

tumblr_lwbdpjXjGQ1qa3s1k.png

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
We need to create a law, that players without high school or at least 10th grade cant sign a contract.
MLB is doing a great job with the players in the Academies, but what happen with thousands of players that turn 19-20 y/o without signing?, what are they doing in the streets without a high school diploma, and w/o any chance to find a job.

Last edited by a moderator: