Steve's Bar in bavaro down the drain!?

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
wrong, wrong...and wrong. The bar you are referring to is the Bamboo Bar. Michael (Casper the Friendly German), formerly of the Corner Bar, has been in talks with the owner about involving himself. Unfortunately while in Germany, Michael encountered some health issues that need to be tended to in timely fashion.

I will say this...Steve has really cleaned the place up, and he remains dedicated to his mandate as set out by his newly found religious beliefs. I give him full support, but not business. That...he will have to find amongst the flock to whom his new directive caters to. Word is that the girls (staff) will shortly be replaced by members of his religious organization. Not to say that the girls are the best servers I have seen, but they have been loyal to him during the good and not so good times. A shame to see them forced out due to beliefs...instead of performance. Hope that does not happen.

Now...where can I fine a cold beer???

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
pass by here, in front of the minimarket at the passage where the boats go in and out at Cap Cana Marina, they are icecold, darn Cheap(around 30% cheaper than they've been at Steve's, and we are talking Expensive Cap Cana here) and plentiful available.
I am watching from here the Predator cruising in front of the Passage and the Beaches with a Wedding Group and their Fotographer to take their Water and boat and beach Wedding Fotos, and the Gladiator seen in ther very far distance fishing more inwards now as they will finish their day in less than an hour, coming back with the coolers full of Dorados.

did I mention there's Free Wireless Internet on high Speed all around the Marina including here at the watering Hole?

cheers

Mike

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
MIke,

What's the name of the place your at? i might like to stop by sometime.

pass by here, in front of the minimarket at the passage where the boats go in and out at Cap Cana Marina, they are icecold, darn Cheap(around 30% cheaper than they've been at Steve's, and we are talking Expensive Cap Cana here) and plentiful available.
I am watching from here the Predator cruising in front of the Passage and the Beaches with a Wedding Group and their Fotographer to take their Water and boat and beach Wedding Fotos, and the Gladiator seen in ther very far distance fishing more inwards now as they will finish their day in less than an hour, coming back with the coolers full of Dorados.

did I mention there's Free Wireless Internet on high Speed all around the Marina including here at the watering Hole?

cheers

Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Wud,
the Internet is full of Fotos, take a look at Mikes Marina Punta Cana | Facebook

Frank,
enter Cap Cana and drive over to the Marina, walk over to the Alpha Pier(that's the one on the Oceanfront for the Large Boats), walking along those Piers you pass the Marina Office, several Shops and a Restaurant, the Minimarket where I was sitting this afternoon is right aside the Restaurant, where also the big white Catamaran for the Discovery Tour is tied Up, right at the Marina's Entrance Channel.
to find me on the Boats You need to drive to the Charly Piers at the Marina, C#34 and C#35 is my Docks, just use the underground parking garage there for parking, you can't miss us there in the early mornings, noons and later afternoons.

Cheers

Mike

btw,
back home since 20 minutes, right now Baby Sunshine did her first All Alone Steps on the Vaeranda, with 1 year, well done Mrs Captain

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Steves Bar Opening this Tuesday

It will be a lot nicer than it was and the only juice served will be mixed with Rum or Whiskey.