Stolen Flip Flops

Status
Not open for further replies.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I just got back from the DR on Sunday. I had a good time hanging out with my kids. My inlaws gave us a home in Boca Chica a few years ago. The home is about 10 minutes from the beach. I walked to the beach with my daughters and when it was time to leave discovered that my flip flops were stolen. What kind of loser would steal another mans shoes. I had to walk back barefoot to the house. My daughters were pretty amused but I wasn't. Be on the look out for Nike flip flops size 13 black in color with white stripe.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Maybe someone very desperate for shoes of any kind! And of course with big feet.....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I just got back from the DR on Sunday. I had a good time hanging out with my kids. My inlaws gave us a home in Boca Chica a few years ago. The home is about 10 minutes from the beach. I walked to the beach with my daughters and when it was time to leave discovered that my flip flops were stolen. What kind of loser would steal another mans shoes. I had to walk back barefoot to the house. My daughters were pretty amused but I wasn't. Be on the look out for Nike flip flops size 13 black in color with white stripe.

That reminds me of my first trip back in the 80's. Someone took my leather flip flops but left my friend's cheap plastic ones behind :ermm:

Was it a worker or a tourist? Who knows, hope they enjoyed them.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
What did you expect in Boca Chica, with all the beggars, putas, street kids and sankies trolling the beach. If you were taking a nap on one of the beach chairs, they would've strip you, hahahaha.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I hope the thieves had the decency to leave behind the black socks...:cheeky:

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
on my last trip i got a beach towel and a bikini top stolen go figure! I wasnt upset for the beach towel but the bikini top i was cuz it was victoria secret !

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
on my last trip i got a beach towel and a bikini top stolen go figure! I wasnt upset for the beach towel but the bikini top i was cuz it was victoria secret !

were you wearing the bikini top at the time of the robbery???? maybe they were trying for a better look?

hahahah I'm on a roll today, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2005
well I just left sunday and I gave my Gfs brother mine...they were blue nikes size 13 with a white stipe....how about that!!! ha ha ha

since he usually wears a size 10.5....maybe he will sell them to you for a good deal.

I didnt like the flip flops anyway....they wanted to come off it seemed all the time, so I had to be grabbing them with my toes! ha ha...that really became bothersome when I jammed my toe jumping up to grab some branches in a tree in Sosua, because it had some vibrator looking flower bulb on it, that my GF wanted... ha ha ha....no it was the flower opening she remembered from a kid that was her desire...you dirty minded folk....we got a lot of crazy stares walking down pedro Clisante with those phalic looking flowers ha ha ha ha...

bob

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
were you wearing the bikini top at the time of the robbery???? maybe they were trying for a better look?

hahahah I'm on a roll today, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No i wasnt wearing it , i was tanning on the chair on my stomach so my back can get a tan with no line! and had it in a bag next to me i guess i feel asleep and when i woke up it wasnt there anymore as well as my extra beach towel! i was really upset

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Flip Flops Spotted.....................

I just seen a pair of black Nike flip flops ( sorry didn't ask what size), walking on a pair of feet down my street!! Could they be the ones??? I live in Toronto so maybe they hopped on a plane and made a getaway. lol ;)

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Like Bob I didn't like the flip flops too much either. It was principle more than anything else. I also walked back to the house on all those rocks and hot pavement.

Sep 19, 2005
Like Bob I didn't like the flip flops too much either. It was principle more than anything else. I also walked back to the house on all those rocks and hot pavement.

does that mean your not going to make my GF's brother an offer on his????? :bunny: :bunny: ha ha ha

bob

Sep 19, 2005
we are buddies.....sisters dont always look alike....so take the sandals the pesos, and Ill throw in a few piglets.....because we go way back

and well round it back to 450....

thats the kinda guy i am..

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.