Street Dogs: You Just Never Know...

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
They are gorgeous - all pictured.......Cobraboy, that puppy of yours has classic JRT patches.

I have a Dominican mutt (one of my four dogs) and he has classic husky markings on his face. When you look at the amount of pure-breeds being bought and sold, especially in the cities, it's not surprising when you get these very attractive mixes - and without the personality complications of some pure-breeds. My tiny Teacup Maltese terrier regularly tries to mate with the beach bitches (excuse the expression) but luckily, he can never reach ;)

And there we go, just after posting, my lovely Dominican maid saw the picture of your newest dog Cobraboy and thought it was of my long haired JRT, Jasper, now lying on the floor next to me as I write.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i would suggest a sankie, since she is a dominican who has wormed up a way into gringo's heart but some may find it offensive ;)

I guess this thread belongs in the Mars/Venus forum!!!!:p:p

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
They are gorgeous - all pictured.......Cobraboy, that puppy of yours has classic JRT patches.
No doubt. One thing about Jacks: there are no real hard-and-fast conforming characteristics for the breed. A Jack is judged as much on character traits as physical traits. I'm under no illusion "Jackie" is a purebred, and it's not important. But unless there is a serious genetic anomoly, this pup has a lot of Jack/Rat/Fox terrier lineage in her.

swellsurfcampcabarete said:
And there we go, just after posting, my lovely Dominican maid saw the picture of your newest dog Cobraboy and thought it was of my long haired JRT, Jasper, now lying on the floor next to me as I write.
Could you post a pic, please? :)