Studying in the DR

jcrue20

May 3, 2004
wow... only 5 years to study medicine. it will take almost 10 years to study medicine in my country. such a shortcut eh?

lilwill05

Jan 29, 2007
what should i do to Apply to a Dominican University

I am on track to graduate High School in June, Do i need to go to a college then go to Med School?

Spring Break is coming up, do you think i should go to the DR and visit college campuses and apply?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Seriously: If you want, you can take a couple years of US college Pre-Med and then transfer to a good school in the DR. Both UNIBE and PUCMM will take transfer students.
Remember, Unibe has an English Medicine School but PUCMM does not.
And your eyes and ears can do better if you are here seeing things...go to the schools and see who and why they are here.

HB

lilwill05

Jan 29, 2007
I dont want to study in USA it is to expensive , do you know any schools that offer Pre-Med and how many years is Pre-med?
I would rather go to UNIBE because it is in english but i am fluent in both Spanish and english

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I dont want to study in USA it is to expensive , do you know any schools that offer Pre-Med and how many years is Pre-med?
I would rather go to UNIBE because it is in english but i am fluent in both Spanish and english

At the risk of being another DR1 spell check and grammar A$$HOLE, you need to be a little more diligent with your caps and punctuation!

Best of luck in school.

tambo'

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Come down and check out both places. Talk to students.

In the DR programs, there is NO pre med....I said that because you will need to pass the boards after you graduate, if you graduate...it is not easy...

HB