Suggestions for a restaurant name needed

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Woolworth's

You'll generate off the street business from people trying to figure out how to pronounce it.

E

engineerfg

Something memorable, that will garner a laugh, and people will talk about:

OBAMA PANKY

Reactions: Celt202

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Dirty Gringos..........That might attract a little attention...........Ahh....Just make sure that restaurant is the cleanest place on the block........lol.......And at the very least you gotta serve Beer..............

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
'the mix' a place to eat a bit, chat a bit, and whatever
good question though.....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I bet you won't get people that consider themselves "fina" eating there.

ahh who needs them!!! :ermm:

I think jfr better include in his menu some 'sopa de pata de vaca" yuk to me but lots of Dominicans love that oh and mondongo.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
ahh who needs them!!! :ermm:

I think jfr better include in his menu some 'sopa de pata de vaca" yuk to me but lots of Dominicans love that oh and mondongo.

I thought of that Chip, however, given the type of food jfr plans to offer, La Cocina Fina(my second choice) would have been "too uppitty";)
And yes M.A.R., Dominicans do love that mondongo! I've been to about 50 Mexican joints to try their menudo and not one compares to what my mother can still cook.

May 29, 2006
Some info about what kind of food you will be serving and price would help and what demographic you would be serving. There is a nice chain in the US that just has Bueno y Sano as their motto, but it would be a good name for a food place.

Last edited:

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
How about a chicken place?

How about "Los Pollos Hermanos". You might get some viral buzz going.