Suggestions for fun in Sosúa?

David B

Aug 31, 2017
I give this one 24hrs.
oops! I'll add some of my own. Enjoy the location of Rumba's and it's certainly usually hopping, and the outdoor seating is nice. The drinks and food are pretty good. There's an Austrian gentleman down the street who also has good food and runs a nice establishment. On the beach, I like Ronnie's (the Belgian, can't remember the number), Tony's at the other end of the beach, and next to Tony's another, the name of which I can't remember. Excellent service.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
oops! I'll add some of my own. Enjoy the location of Rumba's and it's certainly usually hopping, and the outdoor seating is nice. The drinks and food are pretty good. There's an Austrian gentleman down the street who also has good food and runs a nice establishment. On the beach, I like Ronnie's (the Belgian, can't remember the number), Tony's at the other end of the beach, and next to Tony's another, the name of which I can't remember. Excellent service.
Rumba's has been called King's since Rey took over
a few years ago. He's good guy. Place was packed 2
weekends ago during my last visit. Standing room only.
Let the good times roll.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You can always rent a small villa and play house.
Hire a chef, sous chef, pastry chef, cabana girl, and chamber maid, and see where it goes.
I did this for a week last year, and had the time of my life.

David B

Aug 31, 2017
Rumba's has been called King's since Rey took over
a few years ago. He's good guy. Place was packed 2
weekends ago during my last visit. Standing room only.
Let the good times roll.
I don't know about "good guy." I have my own first-hand stories to tell. But we're not here for character assassination. Suffice it to say that my girlfriend and I enjoy going there. Her best friend and sister, not so much.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I don't know about "good guy." I have my own first-hand stories to tell. But we're not here for character assassination. Suffice it to say that my girlfriend and I enjoy going there. Her best friend and sister, not so much.
What, no Primo was there as well? :ROFLMAO: As far as Devray in Kings/Rumba goes, after surviving several tsunamis in Sosua, he deserves better...

Reactions: CristoRey