SUMMER BBQ at OUR NY HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
come on a single bottle of BRUGAL.. and its a traditiopn Dominican BBQ!!!!!!!

I dont have an extra holiday attached to the 4th this year...so I wont take the whole week off in the DR...soo I am in for this TRADITIONAL dominican BBQ!!!

what do you want me to bring........sounds like not many like scotch...me neither!! but I have some laying around that I will never drink....

let me know

bob

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL bob, actually last year we had the 5 LITRO keg of BRUGAL and nearly finished it!
ive got 3 bottles waiting to be opened for JUNE! Bob you can bring whatever you like, im sure someone will make use of the scotch at some point! LOL
any food you want to make? or do you have a specialty item to cook on grill?
when in doubt a 6 pack of beer will do the trick! or a case! :)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Jaime,

Can I please ask to open another thread in the following format (taking this from the last gathering):

++++++++++++
When: Friday, April 18th @ 8:00 p.m.
Where: La Cueva de la Amistad - East 233rd Street and Broadway in the Bronx

Food: Typical Dominican food (rice, beans, seafood, steaks as well as poultry dishes)

Ambience: Tipico, Merengue and Bachata music

Who's in:

Berzin
Bronxboyatheart
M.A.R.
Jalencastro
Frank The Tank
Badpice33
El Tigre
Chris_NJ/Magdalena

If you are joining please copy this entire thread and add your name as a who's in or a maybe.

+++++++++++++++++++

NOTE in the WHERE section do not list your address. Just say jalencastro's house or something like that. Once you have a good list of people PM each individual your home address and perhaps a contact number when the date nears.

In the past threads about gatherings tend to get out of hand. I remember a few years ago the plannning of a gathering yielded 500 plus posts on a thread. In fact it got so out of hand that the darn gathering was cancelled. I have zero tolerance for non-sense (which I'm sure you know by now heheehehe). So please start a new thread and keep it civil.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
El Tigre
<!-- / message -->

Status
Not open for further replies.