Summer Bbq Upstate Ny

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ok brother,I will be in touch with you by pm. Let me talk to my friend and see what he says. Thanks again for the offer.

AZB

Sep 19, 2005
I already did!!!! What, you dont want my ride? lol

hes looking for an upper class person:ninja:

BOB MAKE JOKE ha ha ha

if your smart aftab youll get a ride with Badpiece and get to sit in between is GUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

heck I might drive down to the bronx just for that ride up to Newburg!!

bad bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! oh BOb you are nuts.:laugh::laugh:

Hey Bad Bob behave yourself...don't make me call Tavina!!!

AZB I believe it when I see it....you coming up to our BBQ.:surprised
Bring some of your famous kabobs.

Hey getting a ride with Badpiece? hopefully he won't be driving....yikes.

fabsab

Mar 7, 2008
www.dr1.com
hmmm....BBQ .....NY vs Sosua

Hey Jaime and Casitis,
I would love to make it....but I have another invite ...yes u guessed it ...BBQ party at Marco's Resturant in Sosua!!
I will eat/drink for all of us.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
My friend in Ny is also coming so he will be driving. This way when things get out of hands, we can make our own escape. I hear badpiece falls down and takes people with him to the floor. Yikexxxxx. Anyway, I hope you will have chicken and beef because I don't eat sin meat (pork).
MAR I can't bring any kebobs because I will be on vacation and won't be carrying my secret spices with me.
I will gladly do a BBQ for you and the jaime and his wife when you all come to santiago.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I hope I didn't scare off jaime because he is not posting. :(
maybe he didn't expect so many Dr1ers to show up?
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think I would have to skip NYC all together and the BBQ because it seems the planes going to atlanta from both lga and jfk are full. I already see negative seats sold on delta to atlanta everyday. Weekend will be a disater for me to return to atlanta. I Guess i would have to do Puerto plata - atlanta directly. sorry guys, i really wanted to come to the BBQ. maybe next time or next year.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I think I would have to skip NYC all together and the BBQ because it seems the planes going to atlanta from both lga and jfk are full. I already see negative seats sold on delta to atlanta everyday. Weekend will be a disater for me to return to atlanta. I Guess i would have to do Puerto plata - atlanta directly. sorry guys, i really wanted to come to the BBQ. maybe next time or next year.
AZB

Yeap!! I knew it.:tired:

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey all! sorry ive been M.I.A. i have been VERY busy getting the house ready for guests! now im SCARED! as much as i love everyone to come, i hope i dont run out of food! if anything, anyone bring anything they want, like burgers, shishkebob meat, italian sausages, steaks, corn dogs, whatever because i am scared for the number of people that are slated for this event! LOL
BOB! im going to need like 100 seats! LOL
what the #@&^%@ have i gotten myself into! LOL
if anything bring ALCOHOL! LOL :)

Jaime

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Jaime-I was telling you I could bring some stuff to cook on the grill, but I won't make it by myself on a bus with all that AND the cheesecakes AND the camera equipment. :nervous:

So if anyone is driving up from NYC and can give me a lift(and if it won't be too much trouble of course) then I'll start busting out the recipes. :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Jaime-I was telling you I could bring some stuff to cook on the grill, but I won't make it by myself on a bus with all that AND the cheesecakes AND the camera equipment. :nervous:

So if anyone is driving up from NYC and can give me a lift(and if it won't be too much trouble of course) then I'll start busting out the recipes. :)

Dude, I was going to ask you before the trip if you needed a ride!!!!!

I will PM you!!!:cheeky:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
hey all! sorry ive been M.I.A. i have been VERY busy getting the house ready for guests! now im SCARED! as much as i love everyone to come, i hope i dont run out of food! if anything, anyone bring anything they want, like burgers, shishkebob meat, italian sausages, steaks, corn dogs, whatever because i am scared for the number of people that are slated for this event! LOL
BOB! im going to need like 100 seats! LOL
what the #@&^%@ have i gotten myself into! LOL
if anything bring ALCOHOL! LOL :)

Jaime

LOL Jaime, relax, do whatever you can, everything will be ok.

I'll bring some stuff for the grill and cervezas, ok, tranquilo bobby tranquilo, lol

Hey were you able to get the volleyball and I am assuming you have a soccer ball, playing a little soccer should be lots of fun also.

Sep 19, 2005
, tranquilo bobby tranquilo, lol

Hey were you able to get the volleyball and I am assuming you have a soccer ball, playing a little soccer should be lots of fun also.

first: what does Tranqilo bobby tranqilo....mean??

second: I have a volley ball...I havent seen it in a while though!! Ill look for it as a back up to anyone else that can bring one.

thirdly:, do you think that EVERYONE from south america plays soccer?? ha ha ha

bad bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
first: what does Tranqilo bobby tranqilo....mean??
Juan Luis Guerra has a song that talks about him being in the ER in the DR :paranoid: and the nurse can't do much for him so she says that to him "tranquilo Bobby tranquilo"

thirdly:, do you think that EVERYONE from south america plays soccer?? ha ha ha

bad bob
[/QUOTE]

oh shoot!!!! yeah I guess I assumed that everyone from SA plays soccer, Jaime being from Ecuador, but I bet you he does, hahaha.:laugh: