Tattoo studio Santo Domingo?

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
OK, so it's personal to you. I get that.

I guess I don't understand the "why" of inking up your body as opposed to drawing out designs on something less... um... alive, like on a piece of paper.

People like you will never get it and that's ok... It really not for everyone. I bet you have at least one vise. But who am I to judge.

Sep 4, 2012
More to the point, there is current medical research that shows some tattoos as potentially carcinogenic due to the chemicals in certain types of ink being used and the inks entering the lymphatic system and then being transported through major organs. During the research, minute amounts of chemicals from the inks were detected during analysis of lymphatic tissue. I wouldn't get a tattoo in any place unless I had scientific proof the inks used were non toxic.

So is eating a Whooper from BK or buying eggs with Salmonella from Walmart but I get your point. In the states the art is regulated, inspected and license, my question was directed towards the same in the DR?

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
Tattoos are very personal. That is a question I never ask. I am jacketed (Full upper body) And everyone of them are personal and designed by me.

One knows when time comes to get a tattoo. I never thought I would but was never closed minded to the idea, come to find out -- I have tattoos and more are coming.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
One knows when time comes to get a tattoo. I never thought I would but was never closed minded to the idea, come to find out -- I have tattoos and more are coming.

My next piece is The Last Supper with a twist. I believe in The First Supper. So a friend of mine who is an artist removed all the disciples and replaced them with the 7 Arch Angels. I'm looking at maybe 60-70 hours of work. It will be on my back no room on arms or chest....LOL

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
My next piece is The Last Supper with a twist. I believe in The First Supper. So a friend of mine who is an artist removed all the disciples and replaced them with the 7 Arch Angels. I'm looking at maybe 60-70 hours of work. It will be on my back no room on arms or chest....LOL

Nice dude. Armband is next for me.